Is Joe Biden A Homo?

RockX

Banned
:whoa:

Joe-Biden_wandering-hand.jpg

“Sheriff, do you like movies about gladiators?”

Just when I thought you'd hit rock bottom.

Since when is a display of empathy anything more than that?

Just when I thought you'd hit rock bottom.

Since when is a display of empathy anything more than that?

They never cease to amaze, do they?

There is nothing more pathetic than watching another "Christian conservative" make a sickening ad hom out of one person's attempt at empathy.

Perhaps you didn't notice it never said "caption this" ........................oh who am I kidding.......heh

Hence my "type" in there... We've all seen the picture before, this one adds a funny caption. Only people who are partisanly stupid (stupid at a political level but normal in intelligence, these are the people who sip the bathwater) weren't able to understand it. Yeah, it's RazorX... we get that. But sometimes racist morons can say something funny.

Hence my "type" in there... We've all seen the picture before, this one adds a funny caption. Only people who are partisanly stupid (stupid at a political level but normal in intelligence, these are the people who sip the bathwater) weren't able to understand it. Yeah, it's RazorX... we get that. But sometimes racist morons can say something funny.

Really, considering the source, i don't think anything he says is funny. I try not to encourage him. I guess I must be partisanly stupid, whatever the hell that is, but I see it as trying to discourage a bigot.

Really, considering the source, i don't think anything he says is funny. I try not to encourage him. I guess I must be partisanly stupid, whatever the hell that is, but I see it as trying to discourage a bigot.

You could have guessed that this stupid tabloid topic would get a rise out of Rana.

No, "we" have not all seen the picture...but I do understand it's more important for you to once again belittle me and any others unfamiliar with this picture than it is to call Racist X on his blatant homophobia.

Typical Damo...putting partisan politics ahead of what's right.

There is nothing more pathetic than watching another "Christian conservative" make a sickening ad hom out of one person's attempt at empathy.

There is nothing more pathetic than watching another "liberal pinhead" make a sickening ad hom out of one person's attempt at humor.

You could have guessed that this stupid tabloid topic would get a rise out of Rana.

America has got use to "stupid tabloid topics" through Fox News. How is America supposed to determine what is a joke and what is actual news anymore? Or do you just run with anything until it's considered garbage by the majority and then call it a "joke"

Personally I think most of these wingnuts protest gay sex too much to not be in the closet!
All they talk about is man love

Last edited:
Back