Is Joe Biden A Homo?

America has got use to "stupid tabloid topics" through Fox News. How is America supposed to determine what is a joke and what is actual news anymore? Or do you just run with anything until it's considered garbage by the majority and then call it a "joke"

Bill O'Reilly made media super stars out of the Westboro lunatics.

And please stop referring to myself as a parrot of Fox News.

You have a contingent here yourself included who are parrots of the communist humanities professors over general American history and it's revision.

I would rather spend time with my two babies or go fishing then watch Fox.

No, "we" have not all seen the picture...but I do understand it's more important for you to once again belittle me and any others unfamiliar with this picture than it is to call Racist X on his blatant homophobia.

Typical Damo...putting partisan politics ahead of what's right.

Yeah, we all have. It's been posted on this site many times. I've seen it here many times and I see maybe 10% of the posts here.

And "right", joke captions are "blatant homophobia"... :rolleyes:

When you make more of something than is there, you diminish your argument when it really is something important. You diminish yourself, Zappa, when you pretend ignorance and make a big deal of almost nothing. Better to save pretense like this for when something is actually important.

I'm still looking for the "joke" in this thread...unless it's Damo's unwavering defense of a homophobic troll.

I'm still looking for the "joke" in this thread...unless it's Damo's unwavering defense of a homophobic troll.

You nailed it.

Damo didn't like the fact someone dared call out the board's homophobic troll, so he utilized his Amazing Telepathic Powers to read my mind and determine that I am lying when I say I've never seen the picture before, so any attempt claim otherwise by me at this point is irrelevant.

You nailed it.

Damo didn't like the fact someone dared call out the board's homophobic troll, so he utilized his Amazing Telepathic Powers to read my mind and determine that I am lying when I say I've never seen the picture before, so any attempt claim otherwise by me at this point is irrelevant.

LOL. Whatever it takes to make you feel better.

Yeah, we all have. It's been posted on this site many times. I've seen it here many times and I see maybe 10% of the posts here.

And "right", joke captions are "blatant homophobia"... :rolleyes:

When you make more of something than is there, you diminish your argument when it really is something important. You diminish yourself, Zappa, when you pretend ignorance and make a big deal of almost nothing. Better to save pretense like this for when something is actually important.

I haven't seen that picture before. I guess I have all that have posted it on ignore.

It is RacistX that posted it which made the intent clear whith made it not funny and a big deal, at least to me. His racism, homophobia and mysoginy are evident on a daily basis.

It's simple trolling peoplez. Nothing to see here.

That said, Damo can't use his special powers to read Zap's mind because the message just comes back as "Error 15: No Signal Detected."

I haven't seen that picture before. I guess I have all that have posted it on ignore.

It is RacistX that posted it which made the intent clear whith made it not funny and a big deal, at least to me. His racism, homophobia and mysoginy are evident on a daily basis.

You are obviously lying.

Damo KNOWS everyone has seen this picture already and your feeble claims to the contrary aren't convincing anyone.

Back