Is lorax really paul begala?

If the biggest thing you can find on Palin is the Bridge to Nowhere controversy and Troopergate, you are doomed.

That's sad.

Your posts of late are very sad.

Unless Palin & McCain can actually work their way around some issues instead of the constant distraction, I would contend that they are doomed.

We'll see, I suppose. I'm not relying on "new scandal" against the VP candidate to boost Obama's hopes.

Why? Because I point out the obvious?

This is weak stuff people. If this is what you want to focus on, it is no wonder your guy lost a lead he held for months and months.

Oh, really? That's why he lost the lead?

Because he's trying to deflect constant lies, and all the while John McCain is hitting hard on the issues?

I never would have ascribed a term like "pathetic hack" to you, but times do change....

Oh, really? That's why he lost the lead?

Because he's trying to deflect constant lies, and all the while John McCain is hitting hard on the issues?

I never would have ascribed a term like "pathetic hack" to you, but times do change....
Bull. He lost it because suddenly the focus turned to whether the airplane sold on E-Bay, or was just "put" on E-bay. One selection and all the left seem able to focus on was whether Palin "really" sold the plane on e-bay. We went from talking about the substance of a speech to page after page of Palin coverage in one second, and it seems not to end.

Even before that McCain was gaining, but nothing could have derailed the momentum of the "movement" as BAC called it so often like Palin.

Bull. He lost it because suddenly the focus turned to whether the airplane sold on E-Bay, or was just "put" on E-bay. One selection and all the left seem able to focus on was whether Palin "really" sold the plane on e-bay. We went from talking about the substance of a speech to page after page of Palin coverage in one second, and it seems not to end.

Even before that McCain was gaining, but nothing could have derailed the momentum of the "movement" as BAC called it so often like Palin.

In an ideal world, the press would call bullshit on this stuff. They don't. Someone has to point out that the image that the McCain-Palin ticket is trying to create is total horseshit.

Whether the candidates are liars is relevant. Palin has lied in virtually all of her public appearances to date. It's no wonder that she is viewed favorably if people don't know that she's lying to them.

For someone who always hides behind the perception dodge, you seem to have a pretty big blind spot when it comes to how the Republican candidates are perceived and why.

SF check my pork queen thread if you really want to know how much pork she has gotten. A per capita record I think.

Back