Is McCain Patirotic enough to be president?

I can’t read this thread anymore, I will blow a fucking gasket.

You people better get your fucking head on straight. We have guys coming back who did FOUR FUCKING TOURS. They are messed up and if you consider it anti-American to talk about that, you are dooming tens of thousands of these guys. You better open up your squeaky wallets Repubs. Support the troops aint’ a car magnet anymore.

Now, continue jerking off.

ZOMG?!?!

Chill, Darla. It's a song.

What about McCain not having a lapel pin with an Americna Flag on it the other day!

Yeah Born in the USA ain't no Proud to be American!

Which by the way we were so tired of hearing on Armed Forces Radio in Europe by the end of the first Gulf War. AFN played that song twice an hour and every battalion assembly we had one of the wives would sing it, BADLY.

That song played every morning on the radio for like two years after 9/11.

Sick of it.

Yeah, Lee Greenwood.

Chickenshit hawk. He may be “proud to stand beside you and defend her once again” but by again, he means YOUR again, cause he ain’t done it once yet.

Why can't he write a song about something he has never done? Springsteen never went to Vietnam, after all, but you are defending his viewpoint.

I heard McCain was divorced. That shows he does not truely live up to the standards of a Christian Man.

If he cant manage his household, how can he manage America?

McCain is a true patriot. He believes that if it is good for corporate America it is good for America.

Case closed!

I heard his new wife had a drug problem. If he cant manage his household, how could he manage America?

Divorced, Druggie wife, what else can we start acting like Republicans about!

Back