Is Newt right?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

All Bush would have had to say was, "in my mind I have no doubt..." He chose not to say that. He chose to lie instead..

Are you ever going to explain when Bush said "There is no doubt"....exactly WHOSE mind is he referring to, if not his own...you obviously think it was someone else's mind....
And if your wife says she doubts your love for her and you claim ,"THERE IS NO DOUBT, I love you"....are you lying....?
You obviously know there is doubt if she just told you to you fuckin' face.

If Bush believed what he claimed, there can be no lie.....

Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice...

and the people hated the fucking idea too

"we know where the weapons are . They are north south and east of Trikrit"

that was what Rummy told the people.

there was NO intel to that effect.

gee I guess he fucking lied huh

Are you ever going to explain when Bush said "There is no doubt"....exactly WHOSE mind is he referring to, if not his own...you obviously think it was someone else's mind....
And if your wife says she doubts your love for her and you claim ,"THERE IS NO DOUBT, I love you"....are you lying....?
You obviously know there is doubt if she just told you to you fuckin' face.

where is there anything in that quote that has to do with a particular mind? He knew of the existence of doubts and still stated there were none.

and if I were to know of my wife's doubts, then the accurate way to phrase my opinion on the matter would be to say that "I have no doubt". To say there IS no doubt would be a lie, if I knew that doubt existed.

You keep repeating the same thing... it is clear that you believe that "I have no doubt" and "there is no doubt" are totally synonymous statements when one is an assertion of an opinion and the other is a statement of fact. ::yawn::

Clinton's guilt is a given, he confessed to the fact that he lied under oath....thats all that is relevant here, the fact that Congress did not want to impeach him is another
matter.
and....
Maybe you need to ask Scooter Libby about lying under oath, ie, perjury, fool...

Libby was indicted by a federal grand jury on five counts of making false statements to federal investigators, perjury for lying to a federal grand jury, and obstruction of justice

We all realize that only Republicans are the only ones held liable while the Democrats get a pass.

1. he admitted to lying under oath... in this case, however, it was not "perjury" as it was not material to the case. an admission of consensual sex is irrelevant to a case of sexual harassment
2. Congress DID impeach him. (Did YOU flunk civics as well??) The senate did not find him guilty of the charges listed in the impeachment (indictment)

um no court ever charged him with perjury and even the congress couldn't prove their idiot claim

some folks didn't learn in civics class that an impeachment by the house of representatives is nothing more than an indictment, which the house prosecutors must then prove to the senate in order for the public official in question to be convicted. In Clinton's case, the house prosecutors were unable to make that case.

the lie has to be elemental to the case to be considered perjury.,

why do you think he wasn't charged for perjury idiot?

He was charged (impeached) for perjury, you idiot, and obstruction and was judged guilty by both Republicans and Democrats, just not enough to convict him.

some folks didn't learn in civics class that an impeachment by the house of representatives is nothing more than an indictment, which the house prosecutors must then prove to the senate in order for the public official in question to be convicted. In Clinton's case, the house prosecutors were unable to make that case.

They did make the case to some on both sides of the aisle, just not enough to get the conviction.....

1. he admitted to lying under oath... in this case, however, it was not "perjury" as it was not material to the case. an admission of consensual sex is irrelevant to a case of sexual harassment
2. Congress DID impeach him. (Did YOU flunk civics as well??) The senate did not find him guilty of the charges listed in the impeachment (indictment)

The master apoligist, There is no doubt, you're totally pathetic.....
How about "I was never alone with that women"...."I didn't have sex with that women"......isn't a blow job sex to you ?

Libby was indicted by a federal grand jury on five counts of making false statements to federal investigators, perjury for lying to a federal grand jury.

Which charge don't you understand...

1...Making false statements to federal investigators
or
2...Perjury for lying to a federal grand jury

and we know the excuses put forth by the Senate Democrats, the "not material bullshit"....which is a partisan excuse and does nothing to disguise the truth.

The group of us that aren't idiots know that lying about sex in a sexual harassment case if obviously material....I wouldn't expect the lying Dem. Senators to
not stick up for him.....lack of ethics is their most outstanding trait.

Clinton was guilty for all charges, lying, making false statements under oath, perjury and obstruction....obstruction by lying and making false statements...redundant though
it is.

Are you ever going to explain when Bush said "There is no doubt"without the phrase "in my mind"....exactly WHOSE mind do you reckon he referring to, if not his own...you obviously think it was someone else's mind....

You obviously know there is doubt if she just told you to your fuckin' face.

Last edited:
Back