Is Our Constitution Worth The Paper It's Written On?

So the point of another Classic Liberal thread is to rant and whine.

Actually Jerkoff the point of this thread is to present a question to folks unlike you who are capable of posting rational answers. Who doesn’t know that constitutional conversation is way, way over your fucking head and like every moron and fucking idiot y’all think it’s ranting and whining.

So I have a question for you; do you have a solution to this terrible nations plight away from the Constitution?

NO! Away from the Constitution there is no solution!! If you weren’t such a BIG fucking government RINO authoritarian you might have a fucking clue about that Jerkoff!

Or do you just come here to whine and rant because your life is THAT pathetic?

Actually I come here to invite fucking morons like you to eat your stupid foot, you never fail to please!

Because I have no problem with the Congress providing for the ACTUAL "General Welfare" as enumerated in the Constitution and the National "offense" is a major and often complaint of mine, pay attention!

I am willing to vote along party lines, for the party that is willing to deliver us from poverty, and get us into fusion in eight years or less.

Back