Is Ron Paul a racist?

"May I ask how old you are King Raw? For almost all on this board the number of Supreme Court justices is something basic we learned in school or just from following the news. Maybe you are young and have not reached that area in your studies yet?"

Dude, that's bs. Hardly anyone cares enough to remember how many people are in the supreme court. That'd be like you not knowing how many electoral points are in Nevada in an election and me making fun of you for it. By saying that it's common knowledge that everyone should have known since middle school, you just insulted about 95% of americans. Just ask some random people that aren't teachers how many people are in the supreme court. Most of them won't know.
We all had required Civics classes in Junior High School, where we learned how many Justices there are on the Supreme court. It is not the same as knowing that Nevada has a massive 5 electoral votes. Only poli-geeks would know something like that (you know people who spend their time on a politics board), but everybody took that Civics class.

"May I ask how old you are King Raw? For almost all on this board the number of Supreme Court justices is something basic we learned in school or just from following the news. Maybe you are young and have not reached that area in your studies yet?"

Dude, that's bs. Hardly anyone cares enough to remember how many people are in the supreme court. That'd be like you not knowing how many electoral points are in Nevada in an election and me making fun of you for it. By saying that it's common knowledge that everyone should have known since middle school, you just insulted about 95% of americans. Just ask some random people that aren't teachers how many people are in the supreme court. Most of them won't know.

Anyone that has an interest in politics should know that though. That fact that you're here tells me you have an interest in politics. Its all beside the point anyhow.
:mad::mad::mad:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:D

So you're a geek for knowing how many points are in nevada but making fun of someone for not knowing how many people are in the supreme court doesn't?

So you're a geek for knowing how many points are in nevada but making fun of someone for not knowing how many people are in the supreme court doesn't?
Dude, knowing the number of Justices is not "geek" knowing all their names is. People here not only know their names, they know their stances on many of the issues.

Its fairly common knowledge how many Justices there are on the supreme court.

And I'm not making fun of you. Try to remain calm.

And yes, Beefy is right, I'm not making fun of you. Others were, true. They asked how old you were because those required Civics classes went the way of the dinosaur. You may not know because in many places they don't exist any longer.

Back