Is The Death Penalty Moral?

Trenor told police Zeigler tried to commit suicide the weekend before Thanksgiving, and wrote a note that said "My wife is innocent of the sins that I committed."

Logic that could only be used in the south.

Yes, it is cases like this that sway me. These people deserve the worst. How could anyone do this?
I don't even want to wrap my mind around it. I don't want to make it "human". What they are, isn't what I understand a human to be.

Whats moral to some may be immoral to others....so the question is irrelevant.

Is it legal is the relevant question.... and that answer is clear...

Nope, that's begging the question. Of course it's "legal" if it's enacted in a statute.

Whether or not it's "moral" is a valid question.

You also assume "morality" is subjective. If you assume that then "morality" has about as much validity as my opinion about rice-based Budweiser beer against barley-based German beers.

Nope, that's begging the question. Of course it's "legal" if it's enacted in a statute.

Whether or not it's "moral" is a valid question.

You also assume "morality" is subjective. If you assume that then "morality" has about as much validity as my opinion about rice-based Budweiser beer against barley-based German beers.

You don't know much about the cultures of the world do you....?

Morality is so diverse throughout the world, it boggles the mind.....

You think yours is best....? I'm sure the Zulu's , Arabians or Taliban, etc. think theirs is best too.....

You don't know much about the cultures of the world do you....?

Ask me a question about some and we'll see.

bravo: said:
Morality is so diverse throughout the world, it boggles the mind.....

You think yours is best....? I'm sure the Zulu's , Arabians or Taliban, etc. think theirs is best too.....

I haven't any time for "morality", well, not when it's being dressed up as being some sort of objective truth cos there ain't none. There is no "morality" either. It doesn't exist. It's fiction. And those who use the term "relativist" and following it up with a spitting action need their arses kicked.

Ask me a question about some and we'll see.

I haven't any time for "morality", well, not when it's being dressed up as being some sort of objective truth cos there ain't none. There is no "morality" either. It doesn't exist. It's fiction. And those who use the term "relativist" and following it up with a spitting action need their arses kicked.

I know this will shock you, but I disagree. :pke:

Back