Is there a scorecard to tell which posters bat for which 'teams'?

Still Independent.
Blue Team claims MORE people will help the Water shortage.

In California? With Global Warming, California will become "the Greater Death Valley". Come to Texas where global warming is bringing more rain and North Florida-like weather.

I take it back. A person CAN be a UFO.

oyGopzc.gif

just not this week

The trend indicates Texas drew a high card in the global warming trend. That could change a hundred years from now if the Atlantic Conveyor System shuts down, but you and I will be past caring. LOL

I have to mow my property...again. Every time it fucking rains, it grows several inches. 20 years ago, all grass was dead by July.

The trend indicates Texas drew a high card in the global warming trend. That could change a hundred years from now if the Atlantic Conveyor System shuts down, but you and I will be past caring. LOL

I have to mow my property...again. Every time it fucking rains, it grows several inches. 20 years ago, all grass was dead by July.

between the grass, the wind, and the rain, I spend more time cleaning my pool than I do swimming in it....................but i'll take the current weather over what we had 20 years ago, for sure

between the grass, the wind, and the rain, I spend more time cleaning my pool than I do swimming in it....................but i'll take the current weather over what we had 20 years ago, for sure

The wind is fine even though it often limits outdoor fires. The rain is good for everything except for the extra work, but agreed. The current weather is better.

Back