• No

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Money

hillary_clinton_grumble.jpg

And there you have it folks these Christiany right wing nutters are going to call the first female president a whore.

they call the first black president "arrogant" and racist code words.

Now it will all be PMS jokes and whore jokes.

and they wonder why their party is tanking

Are you sane right wingers getting it yet?

No matter WHAT you do this base will make your every move look like a lie.

They will drag you into the toilet at every turn.

If you do NOT dump these assholes by refusing to pander to their complete stupidity and racism you will be their poodle.

You have to dump their asses and SHOW GLEE in doing so.

Its either that or lose elections into perpituity

And there you have it folks these Christiany right wing nutters are going to call the first female president a whore.

they call the first black president "arrogant" and racist code words.

Now it will all be PMS jokes and whore jokes.

and they wonder why their party is tanking

And liberals called Sarah Palin a c*nt yet it doesn't bother the Democratic Party.

I defer to the residents of Alaska as to why she's called that. I don't think they're all democrats.

You can start off with a guy like Bill Maher who called Palin the c-bomb and Palin and Bachmann bimbos. Who is Bill Maher's target audience? Not Republicans. He's got a lot more clout than "classic liberal" on JPP.

Desh has partisan outrage. She's not offended by women being called names she's offended when Democratic women are called names.

You can start off with a guy like Bill Maher who called Palin the c-bomb and Palin and Bachmann bimbos. Who is Bill Maher's target audience? Not Republicans. He's got a lot more clout than "classic liberal" on JPP.

Desh has partisan outrage. She's not offended by women being called names she's offended when Democratic women are called names.

I'm not answering for Desh or Maher. I'm speaking of some very good friends in Alaska, including one in Wasilla, who would testify in a court of law that yes, indeed, Palin is a cunt, at least for lack of a better word.

Allow me to add...I'm sure there's folks out there who consider Hillary the same. Just as I'm sure when she's elected President, she'd be the first to remind them that it's "Madame Cunt", thankyouverymuch.

That's something Sarah will never, ever have to worry about.

Btw Cawacko, I thanked that last post for your spot on depiction of Classic Liberal. Glad he's on your side. :)

I wasn't attempting to justify, nor do I condone, the Republican Party or any individual calling Hillary a whore or any other name. You can see Desh's post where it's pretty clear she makes it sound like it's a Republican thing only. Hence my response. As a Democrat do you support the words of Bill Maher and others against Palin, Bachmann et al?

It could be, but the Benghazi scandal could really come to haunt her.
Rand Paul could be on the opposing ticket, don't forget and the hunk of fat -- the MIGHTY CHRIS CHRISTIE!

I wasn't attempting to justify, nor do I condone, the Republican Party or any individual calling Hillary a whore or any other name. You can see Desh's post where it's pretty clear she makes it sound like it's a Republican thing only. Hence my response. As a Democrat do you support the words of Bill Maher and others against Palin, Bachmann et al?

If you mean the "c" word, NO, that's capital N, capital O. I'll never agree with their politics but no woman should be called that hateful epithet.

But I never said Hillary was a “whore.” I said she looked like the perfect example of a New York whore house “Head Madam.” Who’d want to bang that ugly bitch?

Actually I think Hillary is a Lesbian and that’s why she never gave a flying fuck about Slick Willy’s love of cigars soaked in Monica Lewinsky.

Hillary Clinton is an arrogant, egotistical power mad bitch an incompetent slutty looking pig and a leftist moron.

Back