Is Trump leaving Mar-A Lago today?

Jarod

Contributor
It looks like he did actually leave Mar-A-Lago over the weekend, is he home resting up again?

I am old enough to remember when liars thought they had to put in enough work to make their lies at least a little bit believable.

Its now all lies all the time:

The FBI Has Been Caught “Cookin The Books” On Crime StatisticsProminent Democrats have been all over the media saying crime rates are down, turns out it’s a lie“The Washington Examiner did some digging and discovered the FBI has been cooking the books.”“The Biden Administration's using Enron-style accounting to cook the books on everything, from crime to the border to the economy. And then the media reporters, they just regurgitate the propaganda”

Social media influencers are being paid by Kamala’s campaign to show supportActBlue money laundering is being exposed to show her astroturfed financial supportThe polls are being manipulated to make Kamala seem popularThe media is boosting her and playing down her coup on Joe BidenWe are NOT fooled by this artificial enthusiasm

Tucker Carlson: “The Collapse of the Legacy Media Will Be One of the HAPPIEST Days of My Life”“Most of them know exactly what they're doing, and they deserve to be PUNISHED for it through unemployment.”“They're done.”Is legacy media the place to go for breaking news? No, social media does it better.How about analysis or entertainment? “Well, they're not entertaining. They're preachy and screechy and just absolutely awful,” says Tucker. “And their analysis is stale.”“I just couldn't have more contempt [for legacy media]. And it's the contempt bred from familiarity. It's not like I'm guessing at this. I spent my life with these people ... and I just despise them. I have no respect at all.”

Americans are the most brainwashed people that have ever been.....and they pull this stunt in a universe where stupid hurts.

Americans are the most brainwashed people that have ever been.....and they pull this stunt in a universe where stupid hurts.
I don't think brainwashed is the right word. The American population is fat and lazy, apathetic and arrogant at once.

Which of course is why we are here now. On the verge of collapse. When these idiots can't produce food and their currency is worthless they will find out. Right now they are fucking around.

I don't think brainwashed is the right word. The American population is fat and lazy, apathetic and arrogant at once.

Which of course is why we are here now. On the verge of collapse. When these idiots can't produce food and their currency is worthless they will find out. Right now they are fucking around.
The education system was destroyed, then journalism was destroyed, the masses for decades have been fed a steady diet of fear and the lies have ramped up over decades to the point that we are now lied to constantly.

Brainwashing is the right term.

The education system was destroyed, then journalism was destroyed, the masses for decades have been fed a steady diet of fear and the lies have ramped up over decades to the point that we are now lied to constantly.

Brainwashing is the right term.
The problem is taking back the education system and holding it long enough to fix the problem. We sat on our asses while this shit became generational. Now we don't have the remaining life span to fix it. Satan always plays the long game.

The problem is taking back the education system and holding it long enough to fix the problem. We sat on our asses while this shit became generational. Now we don't have the remaining life span to fix it. Satan always plays the long game.
Talking with some future teachers who were in Michigan State's School of Education in 1985, and some of the feminists here and there, it was obvious what the plan was. I have recently been told that by 1985 most of the schools of education had been converted to what we now call WOKE, and the Revolution plan "First you get the teachers, then you get the kids, then you get them all, and as the old die you win more each day" was well publicized.

Reactions: Joe
Talking with some future teachers who were in Michigan State's School of Education in 1985, and some of the feminists here and there, it was obvious what the plan was. I have recently been told that by 1985 most of the schools of education had been converted to what we now call WOKE, and the Revolution plan "First you get the teachers, then you get the kids, then you get them all, and as the old die you win more each day" was well publicized.
While we were busy working they did this shit. The devaluation of the nuclear family by the secular left is one of the most insidious of it. It is the root cause of the homelessness crisis in America yet it seems the "smart people" can never connect the dots. They think it's because rent is too high. Funny how first generation immigrants making a life for themselves here aren't on the streets isn't it?

Back