Is Trump leaving Mar-A Lago today?

While we were busy working they did this shit. The devaluation of the nuclear family by the secular left is one of the most insidious of it. It is the root cause of the homelessness crisis in America yet it seems the "smart people" can never connect the dots. They think it's because rent is too high. Funny how first generation immigrants making a life for themselves here aren't on the streets isn't it?
I have seen many on my grapevine, to include Jordan Peterson and Camille Paglia, say that this is how the University was lost. Good professors who wanted to do the right thing did not want to waste so much time on this revolutionary political BS, they thought surely it would go away, they had important things to do. Plus they got hurt if they engaged. Little by little the Universities were lost to the Death Cult.

Reactions: Joe
I am old enough to remember when liars thought they had to put in enough work to make their lies at least a little bit believable.
Trump broke that mold. He has lied as a political ploy. It sucks in enough people to keep him a dangerous threat to America and the world.

Harrisburg on Wednesday. Where TF is the sitting POTUS?
He has been involved in complex, 6 country negotiations to release Americans held in Russia. I know that it was yesterday. Today he should be running to right wing gnus sources for verbal abuse. That was a stupid question, even for you.

Back