Is Trump punking the Republicans

Jarod

Contributor
After today I am almost convinced that a Trump is pulling an elaborate hoax on the Republicans, I'm almost sure he is just pushing to see how far some will follow him into crazy land. He's just going to crack up laughing one day soon in the middle of a speech about how many of you fell for it!

Today he said he knows Rissia well because he held an event there three or four years ago!

Was he secretly mocking Sarah Palin?

13pdmg.jpg

A ton of outsiders helped. I guess we should terminate winner-take-all and open primaries going forward.

I think the open primaries are not a big issue. If you really want to prevent a trump or a bernie proportional is the way to go then require a majority to win. Exactly like what the dems did with their party. The superdelegates are just gravy. If they judged bernie was a real threat at the start you could just fund someone to his left and split the vote multiple ways ensuring no one hits the number and letting the establishment (superdelegates and/or contested convention) decide everything.

Bernie never really had a chance. The dem machine was too fine tuned for him to win. If Bernie ran as a republican and trump a democrat then Bernie would have won and Trump lost. The democrats are just better at keeping the power in the hands of their elite. Meanwhile in the Republican side YEB! got massacred in the 3rd contest.

I think the open primaries are not a big issue. If you really want to prevent a trump or a bernie proportional is the way to go then require a majority to win. Exactly like what the dems did with their party. The superdelegates are just gravy. If they judged bernie was a real threat at the start you could just fund someone to his left and split the vote multiple ways ensuring no one hits the number and letting the establishment (superdelegates and/or contested convention) decide everything.

Bernie never really had a chance. The dem machine was too fine tuned for him to win. If Bernie ran as a republican and trump a democrat then Bernie would have won and Trump lost. The democrats are just better at keeping the power in the hands of their elite. Meanwhile in the Republican side YEB! got massacred in the 3rd contest.

millions more voted for hilliary

its called democracy

Back