Is Trump punking the Republicans

15 Republicans vs 1 Democrat. This reminds me of 4 Whigs vs 1 Democrat in 1836. Didn't work-out very well then, either...

Supposedly the 15 repubs were the deepest most talented bench ever produced by the republican party too. One of them dubbed the great repubican savior by Time magazine.

Supposedly the 15 repubs were the deepest most talented bench ever produced by the republican party too. One of them dubbed the great repubican savior by Time magazine.

Meh, that's overhyped. The 15 included Carson, Bush, and Christie. It also included a libertarian in Paul. Frankly, there's a handful in there that I can't even remember. I believe Santorum was official, and he's never gone anywhere.

After today I am almost convinced that a Trump is pulling an elaborate hoax on the Republicans, I'm almost sure he is just pushing to see how far some will follow him into crazy land. He's just going to crack up laughing one day soon in the middle of a speech about how many of you fell for it!
You've probably just described three fourths of the politicians in American history.

Voters%2BChoice%2B1.jpg

Back