Is Trump Strong, or Just Loud?

Just loud. He fakes strength, like hair color.

A loud mouth braggart?!!

iu

Trump Is a Weak Man in a Strongman’s World

Just loud. He’s one of the biggest wimps and lamest Presidents in history. The fact he refuses to take responsibility for his actions and always blames others is the strongest evidence of this for me.

I don't know about Trump, but I know martin is strong like bull... but smell isn't everything now, is it?

;)

Trump is a high school bully who never grew past that. He is a jerk. He insults, calls people names, and is an embarrassment to anyone looking for an adult to run the country. Can you imagine a presidential candidate bragging about the names he calls people? He gives me the creeps.

#TRE45ON is both a real and a plastic person. His spoiled, persecution-complex-ridden, bullying personality is real, as are the horrible things that issue from his pie-hole. His person and his persona, on the other hand, are pure fool's gold. He is not strong, not an alpha male, not a stud, not a king, not a hero, not smart. He's a plastic mannikin with a small, weak but mean soul.

#TRE45ON is both a real and a plastic person. His spoiled, persecution-complex-ridden, bullying personality is real, as are the horrible things that issue from his pie-hole. His person and his persona, on the other hand, are pure fool's gold. He is not strong, not an alpha male, not a stud, not a king, not a hero, not smart. He's a plastic mannikin with a small, weak but mean soul.

Agreed. He’s also very insecure and very needy. What a fucking wimp. No wonder Putin, Xi and Kim laugh at him…although I think Kim might feel kinship with him.

The fact that Trump is an immoral sleazebag utterly lacking character or courage isn't the real issue.

The real issue is why 80 percent of American conservatives worship him and have elevated him to the most popular and beloved Republican politician of our lifetimes.

What does that say about conservatives?

The fact that Trump is an immoral sleazebag utterly lacking character or courage isn't the real issue.

The real issue is why 80 percent of American conservatives worship him and have elevated him to the most popular and beloved Republican politician in our lifetimes.

What does that say about conservatives?
Not “conservatives”, just Republicans. All the Conservatives I know are patriotic, traditional and faithful to God, country and family. That description doesn’t apply to MAGAts.

Just loud. He’s one of the biggest wimps and lamest Presidents in history. The fact he refuses to take responsibility for his actions and always blames others is the strongest evidence of this for me.
All bullies are loud, and typically trying to hide their inherent ignorance.

trump was born on third base, and claims he hit a triple. His entire life was one of entitlement, but simply couldn't behave so he was sent off to military school.

You know that he's sub par when he refused to release his records from Fordham (threatening a lawsuit if said records 'leaked') or Wharton.

Not “conservatives”, just Republicans. All the Conservatives I know are patriotic, traditional and faithful to God, country and family. That description doesn’t apply to MAGAts.
Whereas that is true, how many Conservatives refuse to denounce him publicly?

All bullies are loud, and typically trying to hide their inherent ignorance.

trump was born on third base, and claims he hit a triple. His entire life was one of entitlement, but simply couldn't behave so he was sent off to military school.

You know that he's sub par when he refused to release his records from Fordham (threatening a lawsuit if said records 'leaked') or Wharton.
Can’t disagree with any of that.

Whereas that is true, how many Conservatives refuse to denounce him publicly?
All those who are now gone; run out of the Republican Party as “RINOs”.

Some, admittedly, are simply spineless politicians who put their jobs above their duty by being silent on the issue….which detracts from them being good conservatives but doesn’t make them MAGAts. Just cowards.

Trump is one of the most talented American politicians of his generation ...this man is extremely talented across multiple domains.

All those who are now gone; run out of the Republican Party as “RINOs”.

Some, admittedly, are simply spineless politicians who put their jobs above their duty by being silent on the issue….which detracts from them being good conservatives but doesn’t make them MAGAts. Just cowards.
Exactly. On the one hand they destroyed the party, but on the other they would have lost a primary and a MAGAmoron would have destroyed the party anyway.

Their refusal to vote on key issues is vastly different, though. Same fear of a primary challenge, but a gross lack of bravery to do their job.

All you gotta do to figure out how good Trump is at politics is to notice how the Regime treats Trump, how deeply they fear Trump.

All you gotta do to figure out how good Trump is at politics
Trump has cost the Republican Party dearly three elections in a row. A catastrophic loss in Congress to the Democrats in 2018, being fired from the presidency after one term in 2020 despite have the advantage of incumbency, and costing his party the opportunity of a red wave election in 2022.

Back