Islam is poison

Show me one thing that Jesus or His disciples said or did that needs defending. The Bible IS Christianity. The same is true for Islam and the quoran. There is no comparison. Jesus told us to love our enemies. Moohammy told his followers to kill everyone who isn't a muzzie. That's only one example.
That’s the problem, a lot of Christians are Christian in name only and don’t follow the teaching of Jesus.

You could say that about anything. I see major problems with religion in general. If you accept that Islam is poison, but don't accept the same for Christianity, then you should be able to say why.

What is being criticized is not the religion but how humans behave who claim to be adherents to that religion or what they claim to do in the name of religion.

What is being criticized is not the religion but how humans behave who claim to be adherents to that religion or what they claim to do in the name of religion.

How many atrocities have Easter worshipers committed in the name of their sky daddy recently?

How many massacres have Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Jews, etc. perpetrated on religious grounds lately?

I can't think of any.

How many atrocities have Easter worshipers committed in the name of their sky daddy recently?

How many massacres have Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Jews, etc. perpetrated on religious grounds lately?

I can't think of any.

That was my point--they were committing those acts in the "NAME" of their religion, not because their religion called for those acts. The same applies to radical Islamists who commit acts in the name of Islam although their religion does not call for those things as interpreted by 99% of Muslims.

Show me one thing that Jesus or His disciples said or did that needs defending. The Bible IS Christianity. The same is true for Islam and the quoran. There is no comparison. Jesus told us to love our enemies. Moohammy told his followers to kill everyone who isn't a muzzie. That's only one example.

No. The NT is Christianity. Muhammed did not tell his followers to kill everyone who isn't a Muslim.

Why do you hate yourself for being a lifelong Muslim cock addict?

I love it when people who know I have them on ignore post to me, knowing I can't see what they post.

It's their way of admitting they're my bitch.

That, and in Legion's case, admitting that he fantasized about blowing Christ on the cross.

Sad that he can't get a date at his local highway rest stop like his dad and brothers do.

Where did you get that statistic?

Just a conservative estimate based on the behavior of all Muslims except the radical Islamists. There are about 1.3 billion Muslims and under 100,000 members of terrorist organizations.

The Center for Strategic and International Studies finds the percent who agree with the Islamic State tactics is 5.5% in Palestine, 0.8% in Jordan, 0.4% in Morocco, 1.4% in Tunisia, and 4.4% in Algeria. There is also very low support for the the Islamic State among Arab youth.

https://csis-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/...errorism.pdf?UpPJuYw1I6XYXw1d14igmZrCeraXLyXj

ISLAM-is-incompatible

Just a conservative estimate based on the behavior of all Muslims except the radical Islamists. There are about 1.3 billion Muslims and under 100,000 members of terrorist organizations.

The Center for Strategic and International Studies finds the percent who agree with the Islamic State tactics is 5.5% in Palestine, 0.8% in Jordan, 0.4% in Morocco, 1.4% in Tunisia, and 4.4% in Algeria. There is also very low support for the the Islamic State among Arab youth.

https://csis-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/...errorism.pdf?UpPJuYw1I6XYXw1d14igmZrCeraXLyXj

Scapegoating Muslims Is Playing Into the Hands of ISIS

https://www.newsweek.com/scapegoating-muslims-playing-hands-isis-401109

ISIS needs the West to alienate and marginalize its Muslim citizens in order to foster the appearance of a war against Islam.

ISIS desperately needs new recruits in order to contend with its massive weakness compared with the forces aligned against the group and its incredible unpopularity among Muslims in Muslim-majority countries.

That's exactly what a ISIS apologist might say.

And they are correct. Look at some of the Islamist extremists recruiting pitches---Christian (Western) invasion and occupation of Muslim lands and the "War on Muslims" theme is how they radicalize.

According to polls? :palm:

So they - and you say.

And those who know anything about Islam as opposed to those who think all Muslims think they are supposed to kill non-Muslims. We have Americans killing anybody with brown skin including Sikhs because they think they are Muslim.

Back