Islamists CLASH With British Nationalists Across UK

If you'd like to dispute this, go ahead. I can PROVE it for you in a 10 minute post. "Go ahead, make my day !"

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound.
No- my first concern is with racist Zionism. We'll get around to the other forms of degenerate racism after we've extinguished that.

100% biologically black Rwandan.
So after having attacked a bunch of families in their religious places, based on a false information the stabber was a Muslim immigrant, rather than rethinking your bigotry, you start going after a new group?

According to UK news media - if you'd have posted this racist diatribe in the UK you'd have been arrested by now, in court next week and in jail for at least two years by next weekend.
Somehow I doubt that. We have seen a wave of racist violence hit the UK, and very few arrests.

Somehow I doubt that. We have seen a wave of racist violence hit the UK, and very few arrests.
No- their new government's mantra is ' power '. At least two online white agitators have already been jailed for a couple of years and white physical attackers have been jailed for longer. There have been many arrests, hundreds I believe. They've even jailed Muslims for defending themselves physically.

Back