Isn't it ironic

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
that the same libs who claim we can't round up 12 million plus illegal immigrants think they can round up millions of guns?

God liberals are idiots.

that the same libs who claim we can't round up 12 million plus illegal immigrants think they can round up millions of guns?

God liberals are idiots.

Have you ever thought the Liberals don't want the immigrants round up? That's a rhetorical question. I know you don't think.

lol...that's racist? Does your mother whore herself out to illegal Mexicans too? Or does she just stick to the blacks?

Nothing better than peace and lovemaking, but for a profit? Damn. And racist, too? Get 'em, Killer!!!!!

lol...that's racist? Does your mother whore herself out to illegal Mexicans too? Or does she just stick to the blacks?

We know that in your world AIDS doesn't discriminate. How many of your queer buddies have you buried due their lifestyle choice? Seems to me it is much more dangerous living your deviant lifestyle than owning a gun.

We know that in your world AIDS doesn't discriminate. How many of your queer buddies have you buried due their lifestyle choice? Seems to me it is much more dangerous living your deviant lifestyle than owning a gun.

Other than you, Mr. Bloody Abortion, how many other abortions did your mother have due to her crack addiction?

Other than you, Mr. Bloody Abortion, how many other abortions did your mother have due to her crack addiction?

I am hitting a nerve ain't I fag boy? How many AIDS funerals have you been to. Just wondering what you think about this. Should a queer be charged with attempted murder if he gives another queer AIDS?

Why do you engage in such risky behavior when you know it is so dangerous?

Queers are more likely to get AIDS from your behavior than kids dying in gun related incidents. And that's a fact

Of course you don't. You need a perpetual underclass to keep voting for your guys and their free goodies

If the free goodies are so good why don't you collect them?

I frequently hear how welfare and other government programs are so generous and the people are collecting money for doing nothing but I never hear of someone quitting their job in order to become eligible. Government benefits are available to everyone so why would anyone copmplain? If they're so good, so generous, quit working and start collecting.

If the free goodies are so good why don't you collect them?

I frequently hear how welfare and other government programs are so generous and the people are collecting money for doing nothing but I never hear of someone quitting their job in order to become eligible. Government benefits are available to everyone so why would anyone copmplain? If they're so good, so generous, quit working and start collecting.

Freedom

Apple and his ilk don't understand that. They think freedom means 'freedom from responsibility'.

True. But I would add on that they also think it means freedom from those who don't think like them. Which is fine by me. All they gotta do is leave me the fuck alone and let me live my life as I see fit. But nnnnooooooo. The fucking busy bodies gotta get all up in
My shizzle

True. But I would add on that they also think it means freedom from those who don't think like them. Which is fine by me. All they gotta do is leave me the fuck alone and let me live my life as I see fit. But nnnnooooooo. The fucking busy bodies gotta get all up in
My shizzle

If you had true freedom you'd keep what you earn thus there would be no one to pay for their lack of personal responsibility.

Back