Isn't it ironic

Apple and his ilk don't understand that. They think freedom means 'freedom from responsibility'.

If you think the benefits are so good go for them. Of course, that's just the right wing excuse, isn't it? They don't want to help the less fortunate. That's the real reason.

True. But I would add on that they also think it means freedom from those who don't think like them. Which is fine by me. All they gotta do is leave me the fuck alone and let me live my life as I see fit. But nnnnooooooo. The fucking busy bodies gotta get all up in
My shizzle

Here we go, again. What, exactly, is bothering your shizzle? If you don't like welfare, don't collect it. If you don't like ObamaCare, pay your doctor in cash. He'll accept your money.

If you had true freedom you'd keep what you earn thus there would be no one to pay for their lack of personal responsibility.

Who would have built roads? How many homes would still be off the electric grid if the government hadn't done the rural electrification? Mud huts and candles. :)

If you think the benefits are so good go for them. Of course, that's just the right wing excuse, isn't it? They don't want to help the less fortunate. That's the real reason.

Who would have built roads? How many homes would still be off the electric grid if the government hadn't done the rural electrification? Mud huts and candles. :)

This is your typical shit argument, all or none, yet the Constitution requires the federal government to build post roads, no conservative denies the truly needy, and the vast majority of the country was electrified without any government action.

Here we go, again. What, exactly, is bothering your shizzle? If you don't like welfare, don't collect it. If you don't like ObamaCare, pay your doctor in cash. He'll accept your money.

I already havea Dr who will accept cash and has turned his whole practice to cash. Accepts no insurance and no Medicare. His business is booming and will even make house calls. You go wait in line bitch

As for welfare. I won't accept and I will continue to find ways to avoid paying.

It is funny that you think you have the right to violate others freedoms, but you will pay a price one way or another

are you takers really that fucking stupid? You act as if obamacare only effects the people that want it. You are reaching your grubby taker hands into our back pockets. We don't have a choice in the matter. Fuck you and your deliberate ignorance and obtuseness. Fucking taker.

Isn't it ironic, Indeed?!!

family-shooters.jpg

We know that in your world AIDS doesn't discriminate. How many of your queer buddies have you buried due their lifestyle choice? Seems to me it is much more dangerous living your deviant lifestyle than owning a gun.

Shouldn't you be at school? Childish fool.

This is your typical shit argument, all or none, yet the Constitution requires the federal government to build post roads, no conservative denies the truly needy, and the vast majority of the country was electrified without any government action.

So just who are the truly needy? Why cut "helping" across the board? If the government believes people are cheating the system, find them! Prosecute them. Take their cars and motorcycles and homes and yachts and everything else some people think the average welfare guy has. Or is it a case of the government knowing they don't have a damn thing and all they'd do is spend taxpayer's money for nothing?

That reminds me of a trial they had here about 10 years ago. The government was trying to prove a guy was part of the mob.

Prosecutor: Do you own a car?
Guy: Yes
Prosecutor: Do you own a motorcycle:
Prosecutor: Do you own a 4-seater plane?
Prosecutor: Where do you work?
Guy: The ......motorcycle shop
Prosecutor: What is your salary?
Guy: $400/wk.

:lol:

I already havea Dr who will accept cash and has turned his whole practice to cash. Accepts no insurance and no Medicare. His business is booming and will even make house calls. You go wait in line bitch

As for welfare. I won't accept and I will continue to find ways to avoid paying.

It is funny that you think you have the right to violate others freedoms, but you will pay a price one way or another

Sorry. The world is changing. As I said before either get on the train or get off the tracks 'cause it's comin'.

Now, for me, I wait for a blood test rather than pay $150.00 for it. I wait about an hour or maybe 1:15 min. If I was making $150/hr after taxes then I might consider paying for it but until then I choose to wait while I read the newspaper.

are you takers really that fucking stupid? You act as if obamacare only effects the people that want it. You are reaching your grubby taker hands into our back pockets. We don't have a choice in the matter. Fuck you and your deliberate ignorance and obtuseness. Fucking taker.

Dig in that pocket, damn it! Give till it hurts. :rofl2:

Sorry. The world is changing. As I said before either get on the train or get off the tracks 'cause it's comin'.

Now, for me, I wait for a blood test rather than pay $150.00 for it. I wait about an hour or maybe 1:15 min. If I was making $150/hr after taxes then I might consider paying for it but until then I choose to wait while I read the newspaper.

I don't pay neither do I wait for my tests. Mind you were I to pitch up with the rabble at 8.30 am I would have to wait about 30 minutes, but let the rush go and walk in. Then, depending on the humidity, I will walk the five miles home and feel quite pleased with myself as I enjoy a shower before lunch.
It's all go, isn't it?

I don't pay neither do I wait for my tests. Mind you were I to pitch up with the rabble at 8.30 am I would have to wait about 30 minutes, but let the rush go and walk in. Then, depending on the humidity, I will walk the five miles home and feel quite pleased with myself as I enjoy a shower before lunch.
It's all go, isn't it?

I drive to the place where I have my tests done. It's about a mile. Or I could walk to the corner and take a bus. I don't mind waiting. I pick up the local paper and read for an hour.

So just who are the truly needy? Why cut "helping" across the board? If the government believes people are cheating the system, find them! Prosecute them. Take their cars and motorcycles and homes and yachts and everything else some people think the average welfare guy has. Or is it a case of the government knowing they don't have a damn thing and all they'd do is spend taxpayer's money for nothing?

You're such a douchebag liberal: your solution for everything is yet more government.

I drive to the place where I have my tests done. It's about a mile. Or I could walk to the corner and take a bus. I don't mind waiting. I pick up the local paper and read for an hour.

Not saying the nurses are forward but I had been three times before I realised that I did not have to strip for a blood test!

Back