Isn't it time to admit that the DNC nomination process is rigged and a sham?

I agree with the premise of the OP..
why have super-delegates except to give big donors and party bosses the ability to veto the will of the people who vote?
It's certainly not democratic for the Democratic party to utilize such.

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down'

October 25, 1986|From the Washington Post

NEWARK, N.J. — A Republican National Committee official calculated that a so-called ballot security program in Louisiana "could keep the black vote down considerably," according to documents released in federal court Friday.

The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-...onal-committee

An OPINION from a left wing newspaper and you're taking it as fact?

Are you just STUPID?

the DNC is a private political organization, they can choose their nominee however they want. They don't even need primaries or caucuses. They could just choose by decree if they wanted.

your people have to be taken to COURT every election

you love republican cheating and LIE about this

Seems you retard lefties take things to court when something voted on as the will of the people isn't what you like.

the DNC is a private political organization, they can choose their nominee however they want. They don't even need primaries or caucuses. They could just choose by decree if they wanted.

Could? With the way they did the super delegates, I'd say they already have.

His plan is a failure then; he didn't make ANY supers switch in New Hampshire...nor will he in any other states.

So what you are saying is that Bernie is a moron and a dupe thinking he even has a rats chance of winning ANYTHING.

Ergo the threads premise; why the sham that there is even a nomination process. Just crown Hillary and be done with it.

They won't switch till closer to the convention. Have to see where popular sentiment lies.

So far there is no evidence whatsoever of Republican lying, (except GOP establishment candidates lying to the voters when they said they would get rid of Obamacare and control that son of a bitch.)

In 2001, the Florida Supreme Court and the ALGORE Campaign violated the 14th Amendment in a naked attempt to overturn a valid election. It took a REPUBLICAN lawsuit against those assholes to make things right.

I forgot to thread ban the crapflooding lunatic; my bad.

The superdelegates makes the Democrat Nomination a complete sham.

Remember in 2008, the superdelegates were actually planning on knocking Obama out and keeping hillary.

Its a total sham. It's a way for the part elites and establishments to maintain control.

^Spot on.

It is a sad but inevitable thing. When a party loses it's ability to attract voters the only thing left is to suppress those voters.

Damned funny; Democrats thinking they are still winning. You people really are a stupid as you look aren't you?

I agree with the premise of the OP..
why have super-delegates except to give big donors and party bosses the ability to veto the will of the people who vote?
It's certainly not democratic for the Democratic party to utilize such.

^Spot on.

Back