Israel Created Hamas

I addressed that idiocy already.

Answer my question

whats your question again?

something about democrats that care about conservatives?

im not sure how that;s relevant to the presented facts, but i will try to give an answer if you can fine tune your question.

whats your question again?

something about democrats that care about conservatives?

im not sure how that;s relevant to the presented facts, but i will try to give an answer if you can fine tune your question.

Oh course youre not sure because you not capable of independent thought. Lazy AND stupid. Ok i'll type slowly for you this time, who was the last democratic candidate that gave a shit about conservatives? If you had the ability to think you would see the relevance but I don't hold out much hope for you but who knows you may shock the world.

Oh course youre not sure because you not capable of independent thought. I'll type slowly for you this time, who was the last democratic candidate that gave a shit about conservatives? If you had the ability to think you would see the relevance but I don't hold out much hopes for you but who knows you may shock the world.

Harriet Beecher Stowe?

Hamas chased terrified and unarmed civilians who were trying to run away, murdered them with much glee, and engaged in grotesque celebrations over the dead bodies of their victims.

There's no way to blame that kind of barbarism on Jews.

you just have made a bad rhetorical decision with that bad trump metaphor.

it's a real stinker.

No it's spot on which is why you gave a dipshit answer. If only you had the integrity to admit not. Or is it more like you don't have the brains to recognize it?

Back