Israel has gone "too" far

Do remember that Russia has in like the last year shipped nukes to Belarus and maybe North Korea....and has transferred very advanced nuclear missile tech to North Korea.

nobody except Pakistan cares if Islamisbad glows in the dark......in short, it isn't smart to threaten a nation with nuclear weapons.......neither Russia or China are going to start WW3 over Gaza......Iran might try but they wouldn't last 24 hours......

Iran is one of the three founding members of the New Chinese Empire along with Russia....they will not be allowed to lose under any circumstances....it would be bad for the brand.

America loses....for sure.

Iran has friends....we dont but for Europe which is a collapsing dead zone and a few countries in the East who are idiotically on the side of the terminal West rather than the Han.

Real Morons....they were supposed to learn that when picking teams picking the side that will win because they are right is essential.

That story that Iran is about to collapse because their leaders are backwards and the people hate them is pure lie...look at how so many of you bought it hook line and sinker.

Stupid hurts in this particular universe.

No and it's likely there never will be any answers. They condemn Israel for retaliating "too" much but I cant remember seeing a thread on JPP condemning hamas for using civilians as cover and putting them in harms way. Maybe I've missed them. That must be it.
Indeed.

Hamas slaughtered innocent Israelis including beheading and burning infants alive.

Not a word of condemnation from these loons.

You have a short memory, ex-Captain Earl. Most of the JPP Liberals condemned the atrocities just like they condemned the Russian atrocities in Ukraine, something the MAGAts like to forget.

What's also true, unfortunately IMO, is that the too many on the Left want Israel to pull back instead of finishing this war. "For the children", the same children Hamas uses as meat shields exactly for the purpose of getting bleeding hearts around the world to pressure Israel into withdrawing.

Hamas started this war. They have the direct or tacit support of a majority of Palestinians as measured by their joy whenever Hamas or some other terrorist group murders a bunch of Jews in Israel.

Israel has been under constant attack for 75 years. While progress has been made in peace treaties with several Arab nations, the Palestinian suicide cult, fed by Iran, continues to murder innocent Israelis because they are Jewish. These murderers will not settle for their own pieces of land as proved by previous attempts with "Land for Peace" and separate nations. The Palestinians have been clear: they want Israel to cease to exist.

While I support measures to minimize the loss of life in a combat zone, the fact remains that Hamas continues to use their people as meat shields by placing their military centers and materials near or under mosques, hospitals and schools. Deaths are to be expected, but I support Israel finishing this once and for all.

Back