Israel Needs To Dump Olmert

toby

And get a leader who will kick some Hezbo ass and quit farting around doing a half ass job of attack.

Israel needs a leader who will kill the terrorist. No ceasefire, killing them is the only way to stop the destruction that they cause.

Israel needs a leader who will kill the terrorist. No ceasefire, killing them is the only way to stop the destruction that they cause.

Israel needs to stop using terrorism. If they don't, fuck them.

He tried to kick some butt Toby, and look what happened. Bush is not too easy going, just an incompetent jerk.

Guess you don't quite grasp the meaning of the word terrorist! LOL
Among other things, it means people who are willing to kill innocent men, women and children in order to make themselves safer or happier.

You, sir, are a terrorist sympathizer.

US. Bush took the easy path and didn't get serious enough. He was not agressive enough in killing the terrorist. To afraid of hurting anyone or losing any soldiers.

Ornot. they are not innocent if they have bombs in their basements and support the Hizbos.

US. Bush took the easy path and didn't get serious enough. He was not agressive enough in killing the terrorist. To afraid of hurting anyone or losing any soldiers.

Ornot. they are not innocent if they have bombs in their basements and support the Hizbos.

So you'll just blow up the whole block in order to be sure to get the ones with bombs in their basements, right? That's terrorist thinking, Tobbes.

Toby, I think you would be a hezbolla member if you had been born in the middle east. You have the same attitude as those radicals, just on the other side.

I would be more of a jew. When someone attacks me, they will pay. if they leave me along then all is well.

I like who I am, no need to be anyone else. No sorry Ornot, defending yourself is not terrorism. Maybe you should shoot yourself for being such an idiot and brainless.

Back