Israeli archaeologists ; ' Exodus ' is a fraud. The Jews were never in Egypt. ' Passover ' is myth.

I don't have to fabricate anything

You used the Gaza crisis to grant yourself carte blanche to indulge your worst instincts about Jews. You have made sure to write "Jew scum" or "subhuman Jews" in almost every thread you have started in the last 8 months

^^ That's quite a blanket statement and a whole lotta hate.
I've also taken pains to emphasize that non-Israeli Jews are normal, decent people. Your one eye has blood in it. You're a self-styled Witch-Finder General. Begone.

I've also taken pains to emphasize that non-Israeli Jews are normal, decent people. Your one eye has blood in it. You're a self-styled Witch-Finder General. Begone.
Hating all the "Jewish scum" that happen to live in Israel is quite the statement of blanket hatred.

I think Hamas is reprehensible, but I don't think all Palestinians in Gaza are abnormal, indecent, scum

Hating all the "Jewish scum" that happen to live in Israel is quite the statement of blanket hatred.

I think Hamas is reprehensible, but I don't think all Palestinians in Gaza are abnormal, indecent, scum
You don't The genocidal Jewish scum in Israel do.

You don't The genocidal Jewish scum in Israel do.
That's a lot of blanket hatred for six million people. A lot of Jews in Israel disagree with their government. And protest against it, something that Palestinians are not allowed to do, unless they want risk getting murdered or 'dissapeared' by Hamas.

That's a lot of blanket hatred for six million people. A lot of Jews in Israel disagree with their government. And protest against it, something that Palestinians are not allowed to do, unless they want risk getting murdered or 'dissapeared' by Hamas.
One way to defeat the criminals of Israel is through the BDS movement. That entails the blanket denigration of all things Israeli- including Israelis who choose to remain in the pariah state. The decent ones are leaving.

Let's get the facts right,
there is 9th century BC archeological data, in the form of inscribed stele, that refers to the House of David.

The Tel Dan Stele is a fragmentary stele containing an Aramaic inscription which dates to the 9th century BCE. It is the earliest known extra-biblical archaeological reference to the house of David.

The Merneptah Stele is an inscription by Merneptah, a pharaoh in ancient Egypt who reigned from 1213 to 1203 BCE. Discovered by Flinders Petrie at Thebes in 1896 the stele represents the earliest textual reference to Israel.

One way to defeat the criminals of Israel is through the BDS movement. That entails the blanket denigration of all things Israeli- including Israelis who choose to remain in the pariah state. The decent ones are leaving.
I see you have appointmented yourself Judge and Jury for all six million "Jew Scum" who happen to live in Israel.

Nice to see posters who are interested and diligent about learning history.

The insight I had a few years ago is that the West Bank itself is really the heart of ancient Judea. That made the modern political issues over the West Bank more comprehensible to me.
Countries seem to move around over time. You would not think that was true, but it is.

Yes, the heart of Judah would best be described as Hebron/Bethlehem, both well in the West Bank now. David expanded it north to Jerusalem, but never as far as Israel, today in northern Israel. Gaza, and most of what is today Southern Israel was under Philistine control. When the Jews returned from Babylon, they expanded out to cover much of what is today Israel.

Back