Israeli government ; " Shoot their women and children "

moon

Satire for Sanity
ben-givr.jpg

Far-right Israeli National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir demanded the army shoot Palestinian women and children in Gaza during a cabinet meeting, according to the Israeli media on Monday.

“We cannot have women and children getting close to the border... anyone who gets near must get a bullet [in the head],” Ben-Gvir said during a debate with Israeli military chief Herzi Halevi on the army’s “open-fire” rules at the cabinet meeting on Sunday.

https://www.newarab.com/news/ben-gvir-says-israeli-army-can-shoot-women-children-gaza

Arab-savages.jpg

Palestinian savages, Jerusalem, 1940- 8 years before there was an Israel.

Last edited:
'women and children' of course. Typo.

ben-givr.jpg

Far-right Israeli National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir demanded the army shoot Palestinian women and children in Gaza during a cabinet meeting, according to the Israeli media on Monday.

“We cannot have women and children getting close to the border... anyone who gets near must get a bullet [in the head],” Ben-Gvir said during a debate with Israeli military chief Herzi Halevi on the army’s “open-fire” rules at the cabinet meeting on Sunday.

https://www.newarab.com/news/ben-gvir-says-israeli-army-can-shoot-women-children-gaza

Arab-savages.jpg

I watched a documentary called 1929, it showed how prosperous and peaceful it was and how Jews and Arabs, lived side by side in peace. All of that was destroyed.

I watched a documentary called 1929, it showed how prosperous and peaceful it was and how Jews and Arabs, lived side by side in peace. All of that was destroyed.

Arab-and-Jew.jpg

Yes, the records of the British Mandate chronicle the lives of Arab and Jewish Palestinians in Palestine in detail.
Zionism is the curse. It is- and always was- a foul doctrine of ethnic cleansing- as writings and speeches of the early Zionists attest.

Bibi Netanyahu might be the first Prime Minister to turn the world against Israel. Not only did he majorly fuck up by failing to anticipate the 10/7 attack, the cruelty and evil he's inflicting on the people of Gaza is disgusting.

And before anyone calls me a "Jew-hater". I'm a Jewish person who has lived in Israel and loves the concept of a Jewish homeland. My condemnation of Bibi does not mean I'm condemning Israel or the Israeli people, most of whom I'm sure are pissed off at Bibi for his neglect, corruption, and cruelty.

Yea real peaceful not

look at history and actual records of Jews being attacked enough with the revisionist bullshit

Arab Riots of the 1920’s

One of the el-Husseinis, Haj Amin, who emerged as the leading figure in Palestinian politics during the mandate period, first began to organize small groups of suicide groups, fedayeen (“one who sacrifices himself”), to terrorize Jews in 1919 in the hope of duplicating the success of Kemal in Turkey and drive the Jews out of Palestine, just as the Turkish nationalists were driving the Greeks from Turkey. The first large Arab riots began in Jerusalem on April 4, 1920, during the intermediary days of Passover. The Jewish community had anticipated the Arab reaction to the Allies’ convention and was ready to meet it. Jewish affairs in Palestine were then being administered from Jerusalem by the Vaad Hatzirim (Council of Delegates), appointed by the World Zionist Organization (WZO) (which became the Jewish Agency in 1929).

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/arab-riots-of-the-1920-s

Full official record: What the mufti said to Hitler
The Arabs were Germany’s natural friends, Haj Amin al-Husseini told the Nazi leader in 1941, because they had the same enemies — namely the English, the Jews and the Communists

The following is an official German record of the meeting between Adolf Hitler and the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, on November 28, 1941, at the Reich Chancellory in Berlin. (Source: Documents on German Foreign Policy 1918-1945, Series D, Vol XIII, London, 1964.)

https://www.timesofisrael.com/full-official-record-what-the-mufti-said-to-hitler/

Last edited:
In a war of genocide, genocide means everybody.
IF two peoples cannot co-exist, one must survive and one must perish.

The Israelis and Palestinians have both made it clear over the decades that they can't co-exist with the other,
so what is happening is the only thing that can possibly happen.

Why are so many here clutching their pearls?
Why do so many people find it hard to understand this?

ben-givr.jpg

Arab-savages.jpg

New Arab??)))

:facepalm:

Israel BUILT Jerusalem

Bibi Netanyahu might be the first Prime Minister to turn the world against Israel. Not only did he majorly fuck up by failing to anticipate the 10/7 attack, the cruelty and evil he's inflicting on the people of Gaza is disgusting.

And before anyone calls me a "Jew-hater". I'm a Jewish person who has lived in Israel and loves the concept of a Jewish homeland. My condemnation of Bibi does not mean I'm condemning Israel or the Israeli people, most of whom I'm sure are pissed off at Bibi for his neglect, corruption, and cruelty.

My condemnation of Bibi does not mean I'm condemning Israel or the Israeli people

My thoughts exactly, The sooner Bibi goes the better

Trump put sanctions on Iran that kept them too poor to finance their proxies. YOUR BOY that YOU VOTED for ,Dementia Joe Biden, who ignored those sanctions which has netted Iran over 100 billion dollars . They started funding their proxies. Hamas then attacked Israel. So it is partly your fault that this war started. Now STFU and let Israel finish it.

Last edited:

The Israelis and Palestinians have both made it clear over the decades that they can't co-exist with the other,

About 20% of Israeli citizens are Palestinians.

Trump put sanctions on Iran that kept them too poor to finance their proxies. YOUR BOY that YOU VOTED for ,Dementia Joe Biden, who ignored those sanctions which has netted Iran over 100 billion dollars . They started funding their proxies. Hamas then attacked Israel. So it is partly your fault that this war started. Now STFU and let Israel finish it.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about. Ever. You just spew wing-nut propaganda. I've given up trying to reason with you because you're just too far gone.

Iran has oil. They made over 22 billion off oil last year. Biden has sanctioned Irani oil but Putin's war made it popular again.

horseshit.

A comment after Hitler's own heart.

Back