It is going to be very interesting to see the polls..

Jarod

Contributor
It will take a few weeks to see what affect this debate had on the polls. They will bump for the next 10 days, then settle, if the past is any indicator.

Is this race so set that Joe's poor performance will not have an affect?

Will Trumps lies be more important than I think?

Will Trumps avoidance of important questions about "women's issues" have an affect?

Will VP Harris get more television time?

It will take a few weeks to see what affect this debate had on the polls. They will bump for the next 10 days, then settle, if the past is any indicator.

Will Trumps avoidance of important questions about "women's issues" have an affect?

This is how nations collapse.

Biden's DOJ should have arrested Trump for the violent coup long ago.

If the Regime wants him gone the polls will say that the bad performance was a big deal.

Polls are another way for the Regime to sell its narratives....like junk science the result is decided first....then it is justified with so called evidence...it is constructed.

I think a very large population is not even following this stuff. Most Americans don't bother until a week or two before the election.

Let's see what weve got here:

Trump says he could kill someone
Mocks a handicapped person
Says he doesnt like people that were captured in a war
Supposedly colluded with the russians
Twice impeached
Insurrectionist
Rapist
Felon
Fascist
Dictator
Anti democracy
Constitution suspending
And he's STILL very much in contention for the presidency and for 90 minutes Joe Biden shit himself on live TV. You people don't know what else to do you? After 8 years and all that, trump is the problem?

I think you are going to be very disappointed in them. However, that won't stop you from bombarding the forum with your severe TDS. :laugh:

Wishful thinking. :laugh:

Will Bidens serial lying have any effect on your blatant hypocrisy?

It's not about "women's issues". Hell, your party is actively destroying them forcing women to compete with men.

One can only hope. The only person in the country who is liked less than Biden is Kamala.

So it will be...

Harris? She's getting kicked to the curb along with Biden most likely. At least Biden has an excuse for spewing incomprehensible drivel, fish stories, and gibberish. She doesn't.

Well

In two weeks

Trump gets sentenced

But from now on all the nation will be watching Biden Speeches

That puts the truth back in play

Let's see what weve got here:

Trump says he could kill someone
Mocks a handicapped person
Says he doesnt like people that were captured in a war
Supposedly colluded with the russians
Twice impeached
Insurrectionist
Rapist
Felon
Fascist
Dictator
Anti democracy
Constitution suspending
And he's STILL very much in contention for the presidency and for 90 minutes Joe Biden shit himself on live TV. You people don't know what else to do you? After 8 years and all that, trump is the problem?
Constitution terminating

Get your quotes correct

Back