It is going to be very interesting to see the polls..

That’s being overly kind, he merits “half-wit.”
That's me, "overly kind". The poster just doesn't reply to people it doesnt like. That's simple minded. It is a half wit but to not reply to people just because you don't like them is simple minded. Plus that poster once said they hope I am violently murdered. That tells you what kind of people leftists really are.

That's me, "overly kind". The poster just doesn't reply to people it doesnt like. That's simple minded. It is a half wit but to not reply to people just because you don't like them is simple minded. Plus that poster once said they hope I am violently murdered. That tells you what kind of people leftists really are.
Their cavalier attitude toward murdered victims by Biden’s illegals is beyond disturbing.

I wouldn’t worry too much about these far left loons, they are cobardes..and terminally misinformed and sin common sense.

Their cavalier attitude toward murdered victims by Biden’s illegals is beyond disturbing.

I wouldn’t worry too much about these far left loons, they are cobardes..and terminally misinformed and sin common sense.
This is exactly what the left wants. They are mentally defective

I do not buy the cold as a valid excuse. Biden's performance cannot be excused. Trump lied for 90 minutes and that is not the story it should be.
Biden should drop out. So should Trump the felon.

I do not buy the cold as a valid excuse. Biden's performance cannot be excused. Trump lied for 90 minutes and that is not the story it should be.
Biden should drop out. So should Trump the felon.
Why do Democrats fall on their sword so readily? Bunch of pussies.

It will take a few weeks to see what affect this debate had on the polls. They will bump for the next 10 days, then settle, if the past is any indicator.

Is this race so set that Joe's poor performance will not have an affect?

Will Trumps lies be more important than I think?

Will Trumps avoidance of important questions about "women's issues" have an affect?

Will VP Harris get more television time?

POLL: 72% WANT BIDEN OUT!

STAFF HID DECLINE FROM PUBLIC...

FIRST LADY DESPERATELY CLINGS TO POWER...

DEM PATH FOR 'DIGNIFIED' EXIT...

REMNICK: IT'S OVER...

Top Donors Threaten To Pull The Plug...

WHITMER: Joe Can't Win Michigan...

Back