"It is time for America to lead again"

Let's mark this post
many said we couldn't get to the moon.

Be my guest!

Personally, I'm praying I am wrong.

I think the plan is terrible, but, I'll be the first to admit that I'll be screaming for joy with the rest of ya, if he pulls it off. :cof1:

Immie

Be my guest!

Personally, I'm praying I am wrong.

I think the plan is terrible, but, I'll be the first to admit that I'll be screaming for joy with the rest of ya, if he pulls it off. :cof1:

Immie
I think there is nothing new or about "change" in the plan at all. It is misdirected Keynesian Economics. Keynesian Economics only work if you have the production to stimulate, and new solar panels won't be enough. (Yes, I know that it is hyperbole and exaggeration. But I don't think the "new energy" will come around soon enough to make the difference in the lack of production.)

Regardless of that, cycles end and it can end during this stimulation. If enough people are heartened and believe the economy will do better, then it will.

I say lead the world economically but don't lead the world politically. We are supposed to be a free and humble republic - not an imperial taskforce. In the 1920's, we were both the center of the world market and ignoring the world politically. The only problems were that we had helped fuck up the world in 1917-1919, and our economy collapsed in 1929...

Still hung up on that cycles thing Damo?
Yeah, I'm hung up on historic evidence of how economies work. Stuff like evidence tends to sway me.

Whether we do nothing or we do something, this will turn around. It is possible to make it shorter or longer depending on our actions. But the economy will turn around and there will be growth again regardless.

Yeah, I'm hung up on historic evidence of how economies work. Stuff like evidence tends to sway me.

Whether we do nothing or we do something, this will turn around. It is possible to make it shorter or longer depending on our actions. But the economy will turn around and there will be growth again regardless.

Sure even extinctions on earth seem to have came in cycles.

And the other question, How much growth? And bogus growth like inflated oil prices? Or real sustainable growth, with growth in average wages as well.

Without the growth in average wages none of it is sustainable.

The economy will grow, but people will die.

Back