It was a fucking child rape center

Ok while I agree that forced marriages are repugnant and that polygamy is nucking futs, if 3 or more consenting adults wish to be in a marriage what right does the state have to tell them no? Our government can tell them that they can only claim one spouse for tax purposes, that the heavy hammer of the state will come down on them if they don't support all their kids and they have to be on public assistance, but three or more consenting adults should be allowed to be in whatever relationship they want.
In most instances they are. What they do is marry one, then divorce them while remaining "spiritually" married to them. They marry the next for the easy name change stuff, then divorce and marry.... So forth.

In this way they are never legally married to more than one. So long as they continue to do this and nobody complains and they are all of legal age the government cannot do anything to them.

In most instances they are. What they do is marry one, then divorce them while remaining "spiritually" married to them. They marry the next for the easy name change stuff, then divorce and marry.... So forth.

In this way they are never legally married to more than one. So long as they continue to do this and nobody complains and they are all of legal age the government cannot do anything to them.

I thought it was illegal to actually live with more than one adult woman non-family member?

Well not if he had to take the blame, that is true.
but somehow it would become the Dems fault, like the war.
I doubt that.

So far, even weather is Bush's fault. When the fire hit here during his term people on the left were trying to say it was his fault...

Well he has had no problem doing it in the middle east.
children just have different skin tone and religion.

This cult was basically just a bunch of old men who imprisoned women and children, physically or mentally, and used them as sex slaves. I can't believe such a thing still existed and for that long in America.

Back