It was all predicted in advance....

• Thread starter Thread starter benbaer
  • Start date Start date
It's also smart to leave when you learn the fascists are planning on crashing the economy so they can take over.
True. It is notable that many companies that produce elsewhere still have their offices here as well, maybe they aren't part of the Sleastack Masters Cabal.

Oh goody goody! More magic man bullshit. I prophesy that one day the sun will begin to expand and will ultimately envelope the earth and burn it up. And it will all be because no one followed the Spaghetti Monster's warning about pepperflakes in an Alfredo Sauce.

Having taxation levels at the second highest in the world tends to make it sexy to move to places like Ireland for corporate headquarters and outsource production to places like India.

At least until you have to lay somebody in India off, you might get trampled in a way that the government would endorse your murder.
Gotta take the good with the bad.

Oh goody goody! More magic man bullshit. I prophesy that one day the sun will begin to expand and will ultimately envelope the earth and burn it up. And it will all be because no one followed the Spaghetti Monster's warning about pepperflakes in an Alfredo Sauce.

Most of this information merely identifies negative trends in our society, such as the internationalists playing us off each other in a race to the bottom.

No peppers, the Great Green Arkleseizure demands respect!

Back