It's Labor Day! ....Thank a Pinhead!

IF at least 8 people are on the payroll on the previous week... I wonder how they work around that...

you mean ''small'' businesses? They won't even TRY to get around it up here...the employee would be on the phone to the State reporting them in a heartbeat.....

Besides, why would they want to cheat and break the law?

Is this how a "conservative" mind works...hahahaha....how to CHEAT out their emplyees?

PS. Of course you are right, and there will be some that try to break the Law, probably....especially in this day and age of stealing and cheating being a GOOD attribute.... just look at our role models in our own Government.... :(

care

pss. Did you look up your own state to see what the Holiday Pay is in your own state?

Actually Damo, I think it is pretty fair and business friendly the way the state does it here for Small Businesses of less than 8 employees not being forced to pay holiday pay....

Actually Damo, I think it is pretty fair and business friendly the way the state does it here for Small Businesses of less than 8 employees not being forced to pay holiday pay....
I'm trying to remember... I know some holidays I got time and a half... others I didn't. It really didn't matter to me so long as I had a day off a week I was good. I used to volunteer for Christmas, not for the pay but because it isn't a Buddhist thing...

Dixie are you a welcher?

from Maineman...

"methinks that Dixie decided to provoke this fued between us when he became aware of the poll numbers heading south for congressional democrats.

I predict that Dixie uses the current fued between us to renege on his $100 bet regarding Democrats picking up seats in both the hous and the senate.

Hell....it looks like we might very well regain control of the house and not just pick up some seats.....

Speaker Pelosi.... it has a nice ring to it..... impeachment hearings in the house .... a nice ring....

Bush's skunk stench will be impossible for republicans to wash off.... and they had better be sure that their '08 candidate has NEVER had his or her picture taken with Dubya because it is guaran-fuckin'-teed that if they have, it will make it into a campaign ad.

YOu all should have thought about running someone else in '04, but oh, no.... you were so fucking cocky back then...

I cannot wait for the day to watch you all eat crow!"

Jarhead, I've already told you once, I no longer acknowledge the person you speak of, and I didn't put him on my ignore list, so that you might act as his mouthpiece, to communicate with me. This is the second time you have been warned about respecting my wishes, and there will not be a third. If you ever post anything directed at me, from the poster in question again, you will also be placed on the ignore list. This is not a threat, this is not a joke.

I told you all he'd welch!

You can bet your bottom dollar that if the polls showed that the republicans were going to be winning big, he'd never have slandered me and never ignored me.....

this asshole will do anything to avoid coughing up a C-note.

I dont care if you ignore me or not... Makes no difference to me... its your own loss if you end up ignoring everyone who disagrees with you.

I was just asking about the bet, do you still plan on honoring it if you loose.

Happy Labor Day Dixie and Watermark, from President Bush!

"This Labor Day weekend, President Bush made the recess appointment of a Wal-Mart lawyer - with a long paper trail outlining his opposition to the Fair Labor Standards Act’s (FLSA’s) overtime pay and other provisions - to head the Labor Department’s Wage and Hour Division. "*

I'm sorry...

When did I become a Bush supporter?

I had yet to realize I had.

I dont care if you ignore me or not... Makes no difference to me... its your own loss if you end up ignoring everyone who disagrees with you.

I was just asking about the bet, do you still plan on honoring it if you loose.

Read it again, numbnuts. If I ignored everyone who disagreed with me, I would have no one left to talk to here, except maybe, Sir Evil, but I bet I could eventually find something we disagree on as well! It has nothing to do with your agreement or disagreement with me, it has to do with respect. You can respect my right to ignore the poster in question, or I can ignore you too.

As for your other question, my personal business is not your concern. Robdastud is the one who discusses his personal life here, why don't you go have a conversation with him?

If I ignored everyone who disagreed with me, I would have to wallow in my failure as a human being and that is just unacceptable. As for your other question, my personal business is not your concern, Since being a hopeless, loser it's too embarrassing to talk about in public.

Robdastud is the one who discusses his personal life here and it's far too humiliating to talk about mine, heck my offspring haven't even evolved beyond walking on all 4's not to mention the folks in the trailer park have informed me that I'm in way over my head, please go talk to somebody that actually has clue.

Now leave me alone or else I'll run off to another site like the little bitch that I am, after all I derive my self worth from what I post on the Internet, not to mention how many times god chooses to visit me in the shower.

Finally! someone on the 'Net who is honest and forthright....very refreshing, I was beginning to believe that the 'Net was nothing but a collection of self important windbags but now mine eyes have seen....

One would think that a wager entered into in front of an entire internet political website's membership would be something more public than "personal business".

Read it again, numbnuts. If I ignored everyone who disagreed with me, I would have no one left to talk to here, except maybe, Sir Evil, but I bet I could eventually find something we disagree on as well! It has nothing to do with your agreement or disagreement with me, it has to do with respect. You can respect my right to ignore the poster in question, or I can ignore you too.

As for your other question, my personal business is not your concern. Robdastud is the one who discusses his personal life here, why don't you go have a conversation with him?

How can you still consider if you honor a bet you made on a PUBLIC message board with all of us a witnesses as your own personal business?

How can you still consider if you honor a bet you made on a PUBLIC message board with all of us a witnesses as your own personal business?

1. Did YOU make the bet? NO.
2. Did I make the bet with YOU? NO.

The way I see it, it's not a damn bit of your business. Can you explain why a wager between myself and another individual, is of any concern to you, or involves you in any way? Can you tell us why you should be privy to the details?

You are just a rude and obnoxious punk, without any regard for any one's personal business. Whine and cry, pitch a little liberal baby fit because I am not telling you, I really don't give a fuck. It's none of your business, and if you continue to badger me about it, you will join the other low-life scum on my ignore list.

this whole bit about insulting me on FP.com and then refusing to apologize...getting me angry so that I would retaliate so that he could then run off in a huff was nothing more than Dixie's way of saving himself $100.

cheap prick

1. Did YOU make the bet? NO.
2. Did I make the bet with YOU? NO.

The way I see it, it's not a damn bit of your business. Can you explain why a wager between myself and another individual, is of any concern to you, or involves you in any way? Can you tell us why you should be privy to the details?

You are just a rude and obnoxious punk, without any regard for any one's personal business. Whine and cry, pitch a little liberal baby fit because I am not telling you, I really don't give a fuck. It's none of your business, and if you continue to badger me about it, you will join the other low-life scum on my ignore list.

Wow, guess I touched a nerve on this one. Quit with the threat about ignoring me, I dont care, it would only make you look bad!

You made it public information regarding your bet when you made the bet on a PUBLIC web cite for all to see. Had you dont it with private messages I would agree it would be none of my business...

What a pittafull excuse for a man!

Dixie, if you don't want to have the holiday, go to work.

Don't just sit here bitching that others aren't living just to work.

In other words... get a life...

Dixie, if you don't want to have the holiday, go to work.

Don't just sit here bitching that others aren't living just to work.

In other words... get a life...

Excuse me, but you are the one posting to a week old thread about Labor Day. I would say it is YOU who needs to get a life. For the record, I wasn't bitching about the holiday, I enjoyed my Labor Day off, and I'm grateful to Pinheads for coming up with it... I think that is what Pinheads do best!

Excuse me, but you are the one posting to a week old thread about Labor Day. I would say it is YOU who needs to get a life. For the record, I wasn't bitching about the holiday, I enjoyed my Labor Day off, and I'm grateful to Pinheads for coming up with it... I think that is what Pinheads do best!

Thank a pinhead for your saturdays off work. It was the labor movement that ended 6-day work weeks, and mandatory 80-hour a week employment.

Back