It's not just cliched - everyone really should chill

BartenderElite

Verified User
What is so bad in our lives?

What can't you do that you want to do?

Both sides act like the other is an existential threat to America. There is a lot of play about how the Dems brought rhetoric to a fever pitch with all of the "Hitler" stuff, and that's very fair. But the people talking about that said nothing about the stolen election rhetoric and the death threats faced by countless election workers across the country.

Again: BOTH sides do this.

But why? We've lost sight of what we have here. America is a great country - it's so rare in world history that people have been able to live like we're able to live. And we get so ticked of by a transgender on a beer can, or someone on SCOTUS taking an expensive trip. These things do not impact our lives.

Let's get back to being a country of people who just disagree w/ each other again. A country of people who understand that they're going to win some elections, and they're going to lose some. A country of people who respect each other at a basic level, regardless of their opposing views.

We've got it good here. I do not want Trump to be President again - but I am disgusted by what happened today, and wish the best for him right now.

Both sides act like the other is an existential threat to America. There is a lot of play about how the Dems brought rhetoric to a fever pitch with all of the "Hitler" stuff, and that's very fair. But the people talking about that said nothing about the stolen election rhetoric and the death threats faced by countless election workers across the country.

But why? We've lost sight of what we have here. America is a great country - it's so rare in world history that people have been able to live like we're able to live. And we get so ticked of by a transgender on a beer can, or someone on SCOTUS taking an expensive trip. These things do not impact our lives.

Let's get back to being a country of people who just disagree w/ each other again. A country of people who understand that they're going to win some elections, and they're going to lose some. A country of people who respect each other at a basic level, regardless of their opposing views.

We've got it good here. I do not want Trump to be President again - but I am disgusted by what happened today, and wish the best for him right now.
STFU bitch, leftist assholes just like you are trying to ruin America!

Why? IDK, but I do know you motherfuckers have to be stopped. By us, because you're not going to stop yourselves, and the current government

isn't either. If that emboldens you? You're going to fucking die anyway.

Why? IDK, but I do know you motherfuckers have to be stopped. By us, because you're not going to stop yourselves, and the current government

Damn! I thought you'd like this one, Matty D. I don't understand your reaction, but won't question it. There is a lot of anger right now, and I get it.

Hope the best for you, and for Trump, and I mean that.

Unfortunately, you can't do that with the Left. The far Right is irrelevant, and everybody thinks they're idiots, you know, like neo-Nazis and such. On the Left, there is no room for debate. Either you agree with them or it's off to the gulag with you.

Today, that's where the Democrat party is today, on the Left. There's no reasoning with them. I learned that decades ago in college, and that message has been reinforced ever since. It's like trying to discuss religion with the religious conservate movement.

It IS NOT ACTING.
You ARE AN EXISTENTIAL THREAT TO AMERICA AS IT HAS BEEN FOR CENTURIES.
MORE AMERICANS THAN NOT REALIZE THAT, RIGHT NOW. YOU WANTED TO PISS OFF ALL AMERICANS AND DARE THEM TO FUCK YOU UP? YOU'RE GOING TO GET MORE THAN WHAT YOU DESERVED AND I CAN'T HELP YOU.
I'LL PROBABLY PUKE.

@BartenderElite There's yer answer.

This ain't a "both side do it" issue.

Sure both sides do it, only one side is much much worse. Which one?

"I'll take the side that screams, "hang Mike Pence, Lock her up, and Jews will not replace us", for 1,000 alex!

Sure both sides do it, only one side is much much worse. Which one?

"I'll take the side that screams, "hang Mike Pence, Lock her up, and Jews will not replace us", for 1,000 alex!
Sure, Commie faggot, sure. :BKick:

Break bad, please, motherfucker.

gotta love it.......assassin tries to kill Trump.......left decides we need to chill.......

I guess I'm missing the irony. Usually, it's the other way around....no? Like, if it was the reverse, then it would be, of course they want it to stop NOW.

I've heard a lot of lefties say that very thing about Republicans tonight who are finally saying we need to tone things down.

Regardless, I'm not the left. I haven't liked the rhetoric since 2020 on both sides.

I guess I'm missing the irony. Usually, it's the other way around....no? Like, if it was the reverse, then it would be, of course they want it to stop NOW.

I've heard a lot of lefties say that very thing about Republicans tonight who are finally saying we need to tone things down.

Regardless, I'm not the left. I haven't liked the rhetoric since 2020 on both sides.
fuck off bitch........you've been pretending to straddle the fence for years.......no one buys your shit..........

fuck off bitch........you've been pretending to straddle the fence for years.......no one buys your shit..........

No reason to be hostile about anything. This thread is pure in its intent, and sincere.

But your response still made no sense. It would make more sense if it was the other way around. Like when some Democrats started complaining about immigration only when it impacted THEIR cities or counties.

You got it mixed up, but it's cool. The point of the OP stands. All the best.

Oh beyotch. You would be all over the place if a "MAGA" tried to assassinate Biden.

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CACTUS.

No reason to be hostile about anything. This thread is pure in its intent, and sincere.

But your response still made no sense. It would make more sense if it was the other way around. Like when some Democrats started complaining about immigration only when it impacted THEIR cities or counties.

You got it mixed up, but it's cool. The point of the OP stands. All the best.
No, it's hostile time. You have earned it, and you shall receive it.

Oh beyotch. You would be all over the place if a "MAGA" tried to assassinate Biden.

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CACTUS.

What would I be doing differently? This thread is a plea for sanity, and for everyone to chill.

I'm only doing that because it's Trump?

Try to put aside assumptions. I'm surprised by your reaction to this thread. I'm genuinely disgusted by what happened today, and want to see everyone chill.

How is that bad?

What would I be doing differently? This thread is a plea for sanity, and for everyone to chill.

I'm only doing that because it's Trump?

Try to put aside assumptions. I'm surprised by your reaction to this thread. I'm genuinely disgusted by what happened today, and want to see everyone chill.

How is that bad?
I do not believe you. A part of me says let's get this thing on early. You're full of shit up to your eyeballs either way. LIAR!

Back