Its official Robdawg is a Democrat again

Robdawg

well i went down and changed my registration back to democrat.. i don't know WHAT i was thinking... the primaries sucked... having to choose from all of those shitty candidates mitt have my car on a roof for a 12 hour vacation ride romney, and duncan hunter, and bomb mecca tancredo and mike gays are equivalent to dog fuckers huckabee.

what was i doing people???

if ron paul wasn't on there i would have walked out!!!

and i love this rebate that we are giving to ourselves from china.... thats awesome... why don't we lessen the worth of dollars more people?

in ct you cant vote in the primary if your non party affiliated? That just sucks. in mass independents can vote primaries for either party.

I would have rather voted for Obama... I just love that guy. I want Obama to win, but I really think i want hillary to win b/c i think she wants it more. Id support obama as VP. Don't get me wrong, I'd def vote for an Obama hillary ticket, i just hope they pair up either hillary/obama or obama/hillary.

in ct you cant vote in the primary if your non party affiliated? That just sucks. in mass independents can vote primaries for either party.

they changed it we have those machines now, not those levers its like a scantronic test where you bubble in your candidate repubs get a repub page and dems get a dem page.

i like obama ALLOT and plan to vote for him.. but i almost feel like if he teams up with hillary hes spoiled.

i wont vote hillary/obama
I will reluctantly vote Obama/hillary.

thats how much she changes my opinion of him.

If you are unaffiliated you can declare as you enter and get one or the other ballot. 'Dawg was registered Republican though, so that is what he got.

i like obama ALLOT and plan to vote for him.. but i almost feel like if he teams up with hillary hes spoiled.

i wont vote hillary/obama
I will reluctantly vote Obama/hillary.

thats how much she changes my opinion of him.

i think POW mccain is a real pussy especially after he coward from bush in 2000. you would have thought he was more of a man, but nope, he goes back to lick bush's asshole as he accepts his endorsement. I think DADT is a failure and puts us more at risk which hillary and obama both said they would get rid of. Mccain is another 4 more years of bush, same plan, same iraq, same being there for 100 years, same failed policies, its time for change... yes we can.

i think POW mccain is a real pussy especially after he coward from bush in 2000. you would have thought he was more of a man, but nope, he goes back to lick bush's asshole as he accepts his endorsement. I think DADT is a failure and puts us more at risk which hillary and obama both said they would get rid of. Mccain is another 4 more years of bush, same plan, same iraq, same being there for 100 years, same failed policies, its time for change... yes we can.

#1) i dont think any of the 3 candidates will pull out of iraq.. what i think the difference is that mccain will continue with engagement operations.. while hillary and obama will bull out of engagement into the permanent bases they built.

#2) your biggest complaint a couple years ago was NAFTA... hillary told Canada last week that she was just saying shed pull out of NAFTA for political show and isnt serious.

"The organizations said Brodie told reporters from the CTV network last week that someone from the Clinton campaign was "telling the embassy to take it with a grain of salt". CTV probed the remark and then ran a story focusing on Obama."
http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSN056

i think your wrong Chap, well right on some, but I think obama would pull out. he's built his campaign on that.

i think your wrong Chap, well right on some, but I think obama would pull out. he's built his campaign on that.

you have to see the big picture. There's no way he's pulling out. Campaign rhetoric means little.

It's like the politician who says he won't raise taxes and then the first day after being elected say 'i didn't know the budget was going to be this bad so although i don't want to i need to raise taxes'.

Kind of the same situation with the troops in Iraq.

His plan says he would pull out into "bases in the area" and keep enough troops in Iraq to "keep our Embassy safe".

1. There is no reason to have an Embassy if the government will not stand because we leave a power vacuum.

2. Bases in the area are certainly within the realm of what Chapdog says.

i think POW mccain is a real p@#$ especially after he coward from bush in 2000. you would have thought he was more of a man, but nope, he goes back to lick *&^% as he accepts his endorsement. I think DADT is a failure and puts us more at risk which hillary and obama both said they would get rid of. Mccain is another 4 more years of bush, same plan, same iraq, same being there for 100 years, same failed policies, its time for change... yes we can.

yeah, that pretty much sums up my opinion of McCain. No way in he** I'm voting for Hillary or even want her to win just because she wants it more. She can l ick my ballz and kiss my as$^. If Obama picks her as his running mate, I'll still have to seriously consider voting 3rd party.

Obama has no reason to pick Hil as VP

Yeah, She definitely needs him! He'd be a fool to pick her imo.

12 Days to VEGAS!

Desh I'm thinking we should meet up that Thursday. Maybe have brunch/lunch at our hotel. We'll more than likely be nursing hangovers but whatever!

yeah, that pretty much sums up my opinion of McCain. No way in he** I'm voting for Hillary or even want her to win just because she wants it more. She can l ick my ballz and kiss my as$^. If Obama picks her as his running mate, I'll still have to seriously consider voting 3rd party.

i think thats the dream ticket obama/hillary, but i don't think hed pick her b/c she's been really nasty to him.

Yeah, She definitely needs him! He'd be a fool to pick her imo.

12 Days to VEGAS!

Desh I'm thinking we should meet up that Thursday. Maybe have brunch/lunch at our hotel. We'll more than likely be nursing hangovers but whatever!

No problem , just tell me where and when and Ill show up. Its a short trip for me.

Back