It's Over - McCain is going to win!

Cubans do not consider themselves part of the "Latino amnesty" movement, since most of them came here as refugees from leftist oppression.

The Marxist who put the Cuban flag plus Che on her wall as a sign of her devotion to President Obamas' principles must have come to America in Carters' Mariel boatlift.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift

How is President Obama polling in Calle Ocho?

Is that supposed to be any different than cuban refugees, like a young lawyer named FIDEL CASTRO, who came to America to escape the rightist regime of Batista?

Do you know what the cuban people do to regimes they are vehemently opposed to? .. They overthrow them .. just like they did to Batista.

Batista ruled with a harder hand than does Castro, yet there were many, frequent uprisings against Batista .. how many violent uprisings against Castro have you noticed?

In fact, didn't the US government make the mistake once before of judging Castro's strength among the cuban people by listening to exiles and refugees? .. Didn't they call that the BAY OF PIGS? .. where uprisings against Castro never materialized.

How is he polling in Calle Ocho?

Seriously, are you a child?

We just can't beat enthusiam and crowds like this. We might as well accept it now, so it doesn't hurt so much in November

3858155.jpg

A bunch of old white people. I'm not surprised.

Where are all those hip, young republicans Cawacko assures me exist?

I've noticed the fondness 'Crats have for brutal dictators who squash all opposition.

No wonder they love Fidel.

All the refugees who've fled the Communist paradise since 1959 are just misguided, I guess.

Are US libs envious of Castros' ability to imprison, toture, and murder all who express dissent?

Here's what the Dems want to emulate:

http://hrw.org/english/docs/2008/02/19/cuba18102.htm

BTW, South Florida is also full of "old white people". I'll make sure they see your jeering, ageist, racist post.

One week of your food would break anybody.

Scientists took three ordinary people, of average height and weight. Over the course of one week the three volunteers were subjected to identical conditions, the only variable being diet.

The results are as follows-

SUBJECT 1: One week on a typical British diet.
cof_vampire_coffin_box_lg.jpg

SUBJECT 2: One week on a typical American diet.
obese-man.jpg

SUBJECT 3: One week on a typical Iraqi diet
Abu_070412122421699_wideweb__300x375.jpg

There you have it. Indisputable scientific fact.

Back