Its PRESIDENT Obama

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel4
  • Start date Start date
C

Cancel4

You racist knuckledraggers LOST better get used to it. Don't say Obama say PRESIDENT Obama!!!!:readit:

Fair enough. Respect must be earned not given. Bush hasn't done a lot to earn any respect in 8 years as President and Obama has done nothing......yet.

Actually, until January 21st, 2009, the proper term is President ELECT Obama. Bush still, at this time, holds the title of President.

Not that I plan to call either by anything but their last name. Very few politicians earn the respect from me that I use their honorific. And judging by the lies Obama told to appease the moderate voters, I seriously doubt he'll ever get "President" added when I write about him.

Actually, until January 21st, 2009, the proper term is President ELECT Obama. Bush still, at this time, holds the title of President.

Not that I plan to call either by anything but their last name. Very few politicians earn the respect from me that I use their honorific. And judging by the lies Obama told to appease the moderate voters, I seriously doubt he'll ever get "President" added when I write about him.

20th.

It should be a crime to disrespect President Obama

LOL... Like it was a crime to disrespect President Bush?

Maybe you can join his civilian militia and force us to all pray to him?

You can expect from me, the same level of respect you've given the CURRENT president, and nothing more.

President Obama was elected not SElected. Every govt all over the world knows President Obama will make things right. Bush will be a War Criminal.

You can expect from me, the same level of respect you've given the CURRENT president, and nothing more.

I judged Bush by his actions. It's interesting to hear you admit that you have no intention of doing so with Obama.

I judged Bush by his actions. It's interesting to hear you admit that you have no intention of doing so with Obama.

No you didn't. You judged Bush by the (R) beside his name, and the fact he ran a very close election with Algore. You never gave the man credit for a damn thing, and you never respected him as the President of the United States.

It's interesting to hear you admit you never had any intentions of respecting Bush, as you think that was what I articulated regarding Obama. I merely said, I would give him the same level of respect you gave Bush, you were the one who qualified that statement to mean what you assumed.

I will actually probably be a little bigger person than you, and give Obama credit if he does something right, just as I did for Clinton. But don't expect me to respect Obama, there is too much about the man and what he has done, that I don't respect. And you DAMN sure aren't going to DEMAND I respect him, or anyone else for that matter.

"No you didn't. You judged Bush by the (R) beside his name, and the fact he ran a very close election with Algore. You never gave the man credit for a damn thing, and you never respected him as the President of the United States. "

See - this relates to the other thread. The above is completely autobiographical for you; it has nothing to do with me.

That's why you're a hack, and I'm not.

Btw, I was on here after the '04 election, congratulating Bush supporters, and saying sincerely that I hoped he would do well. I wasn't on here a day after the election blaming him for the stock market or for some foreign policy problem.

:lmao:

I will treat him with no less respect than the Left has shown for President George W. Bush.

Why, has he already started an unnecessary war?

Wire tapped

Oh, crap, I don't have all day to finish the whole list of why we do not respect GWB.

I gave him a break after 9/11, he f'd that up royally and has done nothing in the meantime to regain my respect, sorry!

Now, if Obama does any of these things or anything remotely like it, he will have my scorn, and I will be critical of him, also!

You have to have the right to be hateful, first.

That is giving him a fair chance and being open minded! Good on you!

Bush was selected, not elected...

Back