Its time to commit suicide, John

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
Couldn't have happened to a nicer Democrat presidential candidate phony.

Former Senator (D-N.C.) and 2004 Vice Presidential candidate John Edwards's popularity has now fallen to 15% in his home state of North Carolina in a new Public Policy Polling survey, marking the lowest finding for Edwards of any PPP poll ever, four points lower than his 19% favorable opinion in May.

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/...ller-send-john-edwards-popularity-to-new-lows

All he needs to go over the edge is for his hair to start falling out. :lol:

No when a politicain has reached this level of evil there is only one thing for him to do.

Dacing with the stars.

No when a politicain has reached this level of evil there is only one thing for him to do.

Dacing with the stars.

Nope. Guest host on the Olberman and Stewart shows and be a permanent contributor to Huffington Post.

After all that, come out as gay.

Tom Delay is gay?

Oh jeezey!!!!! :eek: !!! I mean OMIGOD!!!! :eek:

Were you talking about Tom Delay?????

You are so stealth, so sleek, so savoir faire. It must be that stellar command of the English language, the erudite way you have with words that just bamboozles people into a dense thick fog where they can't see your finely disguised dig(s).

Whatever you do Douche, don't quit your day job. Being obtuse or anything that slightly resembles crafty is a complete and total joke.

I know you are loyal to "ends" or one particular "end", but I think you and Tom would make a lovely couple.

Nope. Guest host on the Olberman and Stewart shows and be a permanent contributor to Huffington Post.

After all that, come out as gay.

OHMYGAWDYOUARESOOOOOOOOOOOOOFUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

Oh jeezey!!!!! :eek: !!! I mean OMIGOD!!!! :eek:

Were you talking about Tom Delay?????

You are so stealth, so sleek, so savoir faire. It must be that stellar command of the English language, the erudite way you have with words that just bamboozles people into a dense thick fog where they can't see your finely disguised dig(s).

Whatever you do Douche, don't quit your day job. Being obtuse or anything that slightly resembles crafty is a complete and total joke.

Stand back everyone, ol disloyal, with her rapier-like wit, it going to give everyone lessons in what is and isn't funny!

Because her original reply to vince was just SOOOOOO dang funny!!

A veritable bountious cornucopia of caustic comedy.

I mean, was there anyone else who couldn't type out a post because they were literally WETTING THEIR PANTS LAUGHING!?!

I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I ACTUALLY WET MYSELF!

I'm bettin next week, we FINALLY get the truth from NBC!

They don't want Jay back, they've been secretly reading the putdowns and ad homs ol disloyal spews as her bread and butter and decided COCO was out and her laugh-a-minute brand of comedy was the next big thing!

Last edited:
OHMYGAWDYOUARESOOOOOOOOOOOOOFUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

Stand back everyone, ol disloyal, with her rapier-like wit, it going to give everyone lessons in what is and isn't funny!

Because her original reply to vince was just SOOOOOO dang funny!!

A veritable bountious cornucopia of caustic comedy.

I mean, was there anyone else who couldn't type out a post because they were literally WETTING THEIR PANTS LAUGHING!?!

I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I ACTUALLY WET MYSELF!

I'm bettin next week, we FINALLY get the truth from NBC!

They don't want Jay back, they've been secretly reading the putdowns and ad homs ol disloyal spews as her bread and butter and decided COCO was out and her laugh-a-minute brand of comedy was the next big thing!

Well Thanks Zapless. I still think you trying to bend over to put your socks on is WAY more hilarious than anything I could come up with. :cof1:

You wetting your pants however, is a daily occurrence. Finding that thing in all that blubber requires an act of Congress.

Not much NEW-NEWS there...

Now go roll yourself outta here Doughboy.

NOPE!

I am going commando today!!

OMIGOD!!! I think I threw up in my mouth.

BarfingBarbie.jpg

Let's hope your body hygeine is better than your oral hygeine.

teef.jpg

Back