Its time to commit suicide, John

Insulting? What's insulting? It costs money for cocktails, a fine dinner, then live entertainment. Not to mention a small gift (perhaps jewelry or a crystal figurine) given while dining depending on the response one received to a prior subtle wink, of course.

That takes money, my friend.

I made $45 a week when I was in college and had no problem getting dates. Obviously you were thinking about whores or gold-diggers, which apparently John-boy prefers.

I made $45 a week when I was in college and had no problem getting dates. Obviously you were thinking about whores or gold-diggers, which apparently John-boy prefers.

John-boy is not college age. One would have had to be dead if they couldn't get a date in college. Raging hormones, booze, assorted pharmaceuticals....my sincere sympathy goes out to anyone who couldn't get a date in that environment.

John-boy is not college age. One would have had to be dead if they couldn't get a date in college. Raging hormones, booze, assorted pharmaceuticals....my sincere sympathy goes out to anyone who couldn't get a date in that environment.
Good point, but I knew plenty of rich kids who didn't have the success that I had. Apparently money's not all that important, unless of course you're a whore, or who thinks women are whores.

Insulting? What's insulting? It costs money for cocktails, a fine dinner, then live entertainment. Not to mention a small gift (perhaps jewelry or a crystal figurine) given while dining depending on the response one received to a prior subtle wink, of course.

That takes money, my friend.

Apple thinking with his d*ck...

SURPRISE~~~!!!!!

Hmmm, I never took you for a person who suffers from penis envy. Learn something new every day.

I wouldn't begin to understand envy of your penis. What I have a hard time understanding is your preoccupation with yours and what you want to do with it, what you can do to get it to go places, who you can court, buy, ply with booze etc. to use it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't begin to understand envy of your penis. What I have a hard time understanding is your preoccupation with yours and what you want to do with it, what you can do to get it to go places, who you can court, buy, ply with booze etc. to use it.

I was discussing college dating and all the things I mentioned are conducive to that. Now, you may associate penises with dating and where it can go and what you can do with one and to paraphrase Seinfeld "there's nothing wrong with that". I have no intention of raining on your fantasy. However, you'll notice I never mentioned penises once in my post.

I will admit I am flattered you find my penis not only worthy of thought but discussion, as well. Rest assured there are no hard feelings on this end.

I was discussing college dating and all the things I mentioned are conducive to that. Now, you may associate penises with dating and where it can go and what you can do with one and to paraphrase Seinfeld "there's nothing wrong with that". I have no intention of raining on your fantasy. However, you'll notice I never mentioned penises once in my post.

I will admit I am flattered you find my penis not only worthy of thought but discussion, as well. Rest assured there are no hard feelings on this end.

LOL. Wh-o-o-o-sh!

Back