jacksonsprat22, banned 7 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Convince me he deserves a second chance if you want him back before that.

12(c) - Language that is sexually violent (e.g. rape/incest/graphic sex details that simply go 'too far') and/or is used in a manner to harass other users may be removed at moderator discretion without notice or apology, and could end up resulting in a ban if we get tired of repeatedly having to edit posts made by the same individuals over and over.

tenor.gif

12(c) - Language that is sexually violent (e.g. rape/incest/graphic sex details that simply go 'too far') and/or is used in a manner to harass other users may be removed at moderator discretion without notice or apology, and could end up resulting in a ban if we get tired of repeatedly having to edit posts made by the same individuals over and over.

I don't know what he said to give an opinion. How many warnings did you have to issue?

WOW....I have never seen this level of transparency and caring about the desires of the community from either a mod or an owner ever before in all of my travels.

This is awesome.

Where is the relevant text upon which to make a decision that is not really ours to make but is offered?

I thought Jackson was a woman. She called Doris (Phantasmal) a 'Pussy' in a way a woman would use it to disparage another woman. Gender might be an influencing factor here. (?)

I'd have to know what he said.

I dont mind the RugRats, sometimes they are fun to play with....but to site owner and mods let me be very clear here.....anyone who takes up a lot of your time and does not care enough to get better you should feel free to eject.

It is all about the Greater Good.

And thank you for your service.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back