jacksonsprat22, banned 7 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be an act....presenting as that stupid.....right?

How else can anyone fit in with other leftists?

I know that when I wish to disguise myself in order to infiltrate their private echo chamber, I have to be careful to pretend to be mentally retarded - so they don't suspect I'm not one of them.

Fortunately, I can use their own posts as a template. I'm not sure that anyone sentient could successfully pretend to be a leftist without doing as I have done.

PM me for details if you want to know more, and I'll tell you as much as I can.

How else can anyone fit in with other leftists?

I know that when I wish to disguise myself in order to infiltrate their private echo chamber, I have to be careful to pretend to be mentally retarded - so they don't suspect I'm not one of them.

Fortunately, I can use their own posts as a template. I'm not sure that anyone could successfully pretend to be a leftist without doing as I have done.

PM me for details if you want to know more, and I'll tell you as much as I can.

I dont want to know more....I have suffered a lot of mod abuse over the years, based upon the existence of this thread I am perfectly willing to take site owners word for it....this is a sight for sore eyes.

EDIT: I am wasted and miss read your post but I am letting this post stand.

I am perfectly willing to take site owners word for it.

Indeed. In fact, IMO Damocles showed admirable restraint.

Not only did the troll violate rule 12c repeatedly after multiple warnings, he insulted Damocles and challenged his authority publicly.

Indeed. In fact, IMO Damocles showed admirable restraint.

Not only did the troll violate rule 12c repeatedly after multiple warnings, he insulted Damocles and challenged his authority publicly.

Sorry for miss reading your post....I feel like I am living the life of a very successful rock star right now....the food, the sex, the drugs, the great drinks, the life of leisure ......I get a little crazy.

Wise choice. It is gross, and more to the point, he kept posting 12c Rule violations after being asked to stop repeatedly.

Then he told the owner of the forum to do something to himself.
Go fuck yourself with a cactus isn't necessarily gross. Oh! Teh SFC skewl of insults!

2UsG.gif

I don't know, you lie a lot.

Cite these alleged lies. Since you claim they are frequent, it shouldn't be too difficult.

I know trolls don't like hearing this, but if you make the claim, it's up to you to prove it.

BTW, I doubt that you'd think the posts were grounds for the action Damocles took.

I don't know, you lie a lot.

He ain't lying about this. I read everything that was deleted (I canceled a reply noting one of his 12b violations),
I figured he'd hang himself, probably with his comment to the owner. He's a total asshole and probably a sock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back