Janet Yellen: US Can ‘Certainly’ Afford Sending Billions to Israel

ptif219

Verified User
That is how stupid Democrats are they see debt as affordable. They need to come up with an end game and very soon

https://www.dailyfetched.com/janet-yellen-us-can-certainly-afford-sending-billions-to-israel/

Biden Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said the United States can afford sending billions of taxpayer dollars to both Israel and Ukraine to fund wars in both countries.On Monday, Israel asked the US for $10 billion in emergency military aid.

The New York Times reported that the package is being put together in a bill by Congress in coordination with the Biden administration.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said US lawmakers had discussed providing Israel with 55-millimeter ammunition, replacement ammunition for the Iron Dome missile defense system, precision-guided bombs, and JDAM kits to turn standard bombs into precision munitions.

This comes as the US is over $30 trillion in debt while Americans suffer from soaring taxes and inflation.

However, Yellen has no concerns about sending billions of dollars to Israel despite the fact the US has already sent over $80 billion to Ukraine.

“America can certainly afford to stand with Israel and to support Israel’s military needs, and we also can and must support Ukraine in its struggle against Russia,” Yellen said in an interview with Britain’s Sky News.

Yellen reaffirmed financial support for Israel while urging caution over civilian deaths amid the major counteroffensive into the Gaza Strip.“America has also made clear to Israel, we’re working very closely with the Israelis, that they have a right to defend themselves,” Yellen told Sky News.

“But it’s important to try to spare innocent civilian lives to the maximum extent possible.”

Yellen said Israel and Ukraine were a “priority,” and the US “need to come up funds, both for Israel and for Ukraine.”

Janet Yellen was a diversity hire. And a jew.

A Jewish person is a diversity hire? Really?

Yellen is an extremely good economist, who had to fight against severe sexism when starting out in economics. It was a different time back then.

The Great Crash is here, now.

Our standard of living will be a fraction of what it was just a few years ago. ....Argentina but a lot worse.

A Jewish person is a diversity hire? Really?

Yellen is an extremely good economist, who had to fight against severe sexism when starting out in economics. It was a different time back then.

Yes. Really.

And no, she's not an extremely good economist.

We can make enough dollars for two wars I think is what she said (maybe not, the money trees are on their last days).

I get the sense that our military and the children in Washington and the largely ignorant coward population are about to be taught a lesson.

Yes. Really.

And no, she's not an extremely good economist.

She is heavily cited, and more importantly was heavily cited even before she was famous. Her path to success was by doing good research that others heavily cited. In other words, she was an extremely good economist, and used that to get government appointments.

My sympathy tanks are dry.....this is what forgetting what matters and forgetting how to behave earns.

This Hell that is here is Justice.

My sympathy tanks are dry.....this is what forgetting what matters and forgetting how to behave earns.

This Hell that is here is Justice.

You better hope America's sympathy tanks have not run dry, because you depend on the rest of us to support you.

She is heavily cited, and more importantly was heavily cited even before she was famous. Her path to success was by doing good research that others heavily cited. In other words, she was an extremely good economist, and used that to get government appointments.

Awesome. I guess she just recently got all stupid?

I saw a report that the mood of The Swamp is "We are doing this". Hopefully there is at least a dread in the air because this is highly unlikely to go well for us, and it might very well be catastrophic.

Back