Jarod, USCitizen

gonzojournals

Better than You
You are banned from posting until you are able to discuss a thread without mentioning President Bush, and/or go a day without posting a thread about how you didn't vote for Bush/How Bush fucked up.

Find a different horse to beat to death, please.

It is particularly relevant. The same people who are now using there decision making skills choosing McCain, chose Bush.

Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush

Sorry or not. You are on ignore, remember.

Well, you are welcome to stop taking that hormone therapy for the vagina you are trying to grow and unignore me like a man, or keep on keeping me on ignore because you needed to show some solidarity with your sisters.

It is particularly relevant. The same people who are now using there decision making skills choosing McCain, chose Bush.

No, it isn't particularly relevant, because everyone knows Bush is a fuck up, and you never offer anything new.

You just repeat the same shit that is years old.

No, it isn't particularly relevant, because everyone knows Bush is a fuck up, and you never offer anything new.

You just repeat the same shit that is years old.

Democrats have always known he was a fuck up. Were he on the ballot come this November I bet many would still not admit he were a fuck up. Hell they voted for him twice, twice... He was the best they had twice, they still support him in Congress.

Democrats have always known he was a fuck up. Were he on the ballot come this November I bet many would still not admit he were a fuck up. Hell they voted for him twice, twice... He was the best they had twice, they still support him in Congress.

And what does that say about Gore and Kerry and the Democratic Party that they lost TWICE to George W. Bush?

And what does that say about Gore and Kerry and the Democratic Party that they lost TWICE to George W. Bush?

Achually, what does it say about the American voter who chose dumbya twice over infinantly more qualified canidates!

Democrats would have always known he was a fuck up even if he wasn't--- that is the nature of the party system, retard. Democrats would talk about what an awful president Bush is even if Bush were the best president we ever had...the only difference is that the right realises that Bush is a fuck up too.

Maybe they wouldn't have voted for him twice if the Democratic party had the sense to put up some real candidates.

That is yet to be determined.

you can not separate bush from McSame in this election no matter how much you want to.

It is definitely NOT true that "everyone knows Bush is a fuck up."

In fact, I am continually alarmed by how many people there are in the country that don't.

Achually, what does it say about the American voter who chose dumbya twice over infinantly more qualified canidates!

It says that the average American voter doesn't live in your dream world--- the average American has real problems in his or her life that are far more important than the imagined problems of the left.

Both parties are stupid insofar as the public is concerned, but the Democrats have an incredible talent for not being in touch with the average Americans wants and fears.

Gore and Kerry may have been more qualified on paper, but they lost because they lacked what candidates like Barack Obama actually have-- charisma. Obama has concentrated too much on charisma and not enough on actual policy, but part of the reason he has been so successful is because the Democrats finally stopped nominating blocks of wood.

Democrats would have always known he was a fuck up even if he wasn't--- that is the nature of the party system, retard. Democrats would talk about what an awful president Bush is even if Bush were the best president we ever had...the only difference is that the right realises that Bush is a fuck up too.

Maybe they wouldn't have voted for him twice if the Democratic party had the sense to put up some real candidates.

I admit I did not vote for Dole, but I never felt he was terrable like I have known Bush was terrable. I did not particularly like Regan, but I never thought he was terrable, and I belive he was a good president. I never liked Bush I, but I never thought he was terrable and think he was an average president.

I always knew Bush II was awfull and now, finally, most people agree with me.

It is definitely NOT true that "everyone knows Bush is a fuck up."

In fact, I am continually alarmed by how many people there are in the country that don't.

70 percent of the country knows Bush is a fuck up. 70 percent of a population agreeing on anything is a miracle, so I would think an intelligent person would be able to let the fringe elements think whatever they want.

But that is another Democratic characteristic--- being unable to let an issue go when victory doesn't appear to be a possibility.

The Democratic party isn't happy with winning, it requires 100 percent agreement from the population--- which is never going to happen.

It says that the average American voter doesn't live in your dream world--- the average American has real problems in his or her life that are far more important than the imagined problems of the left.

Both parties are stupid insofar as the public is concerned, but the Democrats have an incredible talent for not being in touch with the average Americans wants and fears.

Gore and Kerry may have been more qualified on paper, but they lost because they lacked what candidates like Barack Obama actually have-- charisma. Obama has concentrated too much on charisma and not enough on actual policy, but part of the reason he has been so successful is because the Democrats finally stopped nominating blocks of wood.

You have just illistrated a great point. Unfortunantly the average voter votes based on "fears and wants". I dont belive that is how we should choose a president, Bush played well on "Fears and wants" especally fears. I would much rather a boring old block of wood than Bush.

I admit I did not vote for Dole, but I never felt he was terrable like I have known Bush was terrable. I did not particularly like Regan, but I never thought he was terrable, and I belive he was a good president. I never liked Bush I, but I never thought he was terrable and think he was an average president.

I always knew Bush II was awfull and now, finally, most people agree with me.

The fact that you aren't having to backtrack about Bush doesn't mean you are intelligent--- it just means that a broken clock is right twice a day.

You have just illistrated a great point. Unfortunantly the average voter votes based on "fears and wants". I dont belive that is how we should choose a president, Bush played well on "Fears and wants" especally fears. I would much rather a boring old block of wood than Bush.

Really? I always thought you voted for Bush and supported him. I had no clue from your posts that you weren't a fan of his.

Back