JD Vance has a brilliant policy idea to address the exploding costs of child daycare

Cypress

JD Vance Says the Solution to the Childcare Crisis Is to Have Grandparents Do It for Free​

His other big idea: get rid of the certification requirements put on day care providers, which are there to ensure children are safe.

JD Vance Says the Solution to the Childcare Crisis Is to Have Grandparents Do It for Free​

His other big idea: get rid of the certification requirements put on day care providers, which are there to ensure children are safe.

Why is daycare suddenly such a crisis during the Biden/Harris Presidency? Is it because they didn't do shit about it for the last three and a half years? Why now?

What do you think the "solution" to the high cost of daycare is?

In fact, what about the high cost of just about everything thanks to the poor policies implemented by the Biden Harris Presidency?

Why would we want more of that?

Yup. I alluded to that on an other thread.

This kid, C, is a complete, fucking idiot.

I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't actually seen it.

Why is daycare suddenly such a crisis during the Biden/Harris Presidency?
You've never been married, never been in a relationship, never had kids, so it is not surprising you are not aware that the cost of daycare is something that has been very challenging for middle class and working class families for years.

We certainly do need options to many of the daycares that exist today...especially the ones jam packed full of children whose parents don't even work...

You've never been married,

I have and am married. Another presumptuous and stupid claim from you. A common trait with leftists.

never been in a relationship,

I obviously have. Another presumptuous and stupid claim from you. A common trait with leftists.

never had kids,

I have two boys and a grand daughter that would say you're full of shit as usual. Another presumptuous and stupid claim from you. A common trait with leftists.

so it is not surprising you are not aware that the cost of daycare is something that has been very challenging for middle class and working class families for years.

I had both of my children in daycare in the past. My daughter-in-law currently has a nanny. Another presumptuous and stupid claim from you. A common trait with leftists.

So that brings us back to my original question you so desperately deflected from and avoided:

Nifty is not the topic. Address the topic.
trolls.gif

moron-idiot.gif

I have and am married. Another presumptuous and stupid claim from you. A common trait with leftists.

I obviously have. Another presumptuous and stupid claim from you. A common trait with leftists.

I have two boys and a grand daughter that would say you're full of shit as usual. Another presumptuous and stupid claim from you. A common trait with leftists.

I had both of my children in daycare in the past. My daughter-in-law currently has a nanny. Another presumptuous and stupid claim from you. A common trait with leftists.

So that brings us back to my original question you so desperately deflected from and avoided:

If you were married, or if you had grandchildren or even just friends with kids, you wouldn't have acted so puzzled at why the expense of childcare is such a crucial concern.

My wife and I do it all the time. We even travel to Canada to do it. ;)
Most families are very involved... Many get together and have daycare or babysitting Co-ops... My Mom had a preschool for years Where all the families were involved...There are ones here who often brag about grandparenting... They're only Flipping out because JD said something...

The leftist plan is so much better, kill unborn babies.

Back