JD Vance has a brilliant policy idea to address the exploding costs of child daycare

If you were married, or if you had grandchildren or even just friends with kids, you wouldn't have acted so puzzled at why the expense of childcare is such a crucial concern.
Once again you avoid the question posed. Why is that? You don't want to face the truth and reality of what a massive failure the last three and a half years were? I am not puzzled by anything other than your deflections and efforts to avoid your own topic.

I paid my own way. If people have good paying jobs, which requires skills and some education, they can pay their own way. I paid my own way through college too. I didn't need loans or Government handouts. My parents were blue collar military folk.

What is your solution? Big Government? If so, how will that improve anything?

Most families are very involved... Many get together and have daycare or babysitting Co-ops... My Mom had a preschool for years Where all the families were involved...There are ones here who often brag about grandparenting... They're only Flipping out because JD said something...
My guess is that many leftists come from broken households and lacking any education to comprehend anything beyond Government handouts.

^^ Thinks he has anything of value to add. All he does is posting gifs and not sticking to the topic.
yoda-pre-school.gif

Or they're Simply not really listening to what's being said... I find that usually the case.... Especially around here...
Well, when they live in a bubble and enjoy being lied to and gaslighted all the time, we can expect no less. ;)

Reactions: TOP
Maybe in this situation this little one wouldn't be better off at home with relatives....lol...

Last edited:
Back