Jeff Tucker wrote and edited Ron's newsletter back then

"Self-criticize", "watch and learn" .. Get the fuck outta here.

The evil of this bastard was evident a long ass time ago and if any of you brainiacs gave a damn you would have discovered this truth YEARS AGO.

When it was presented .. in great detail .. you clowns closed your eyes and held your hands over your ears.

I put in earplugs so I could pinch my nose too.

Stfu. We self-criticize and look for the truth of the matter rather than accept explanations.

Calm down. I was kidding around dude. Forget your midol today?

You should watch and learn, maybe try it with your candidates some day.

Perhaps you haven't notice the numerous posts, where I hack on Democrats and democratic candidates in the past few day?

Well, the double dashes prove it.

On my old board, I used the word ellipsis to describe “…” and I swear to God this moron (who also thinks she’s a genius) actually started running around saying I must be this other poster too, because they also called dot dot dot and ellipsis.
That’s kind of what this reminds me of.

On my old board, I used the word ellipsis to describe “…” and I swear to God this moron (who also thinks she’s a genius) actually started running around saying I must be this other poster too, because they also called dot dot dot and ellipsis.

I presented other info to indicate North. His other crazed writings and Dondero indicating him. There is his connection to Paul as a former staffer and his connection to Rockwell. This is not some wild assertion, as your silly analogy implies.

Who said this:

"We cannot build enough prisons to solve this problem. And the idea that we can keep incarcerating and keep incarcerating — pretty soon we’re not going to have a young African-American male population in America. They’re all going to be in prison or dead. One of the two.”

LOL, our resident Einstein figured out that you were actually me and I was actually you.

Last edited:

OMG, you're Battlebourne and me?

Is he associated with Ron Paul?

Shit, libertarianism before the internet and the college students was filled with racists. Ron Paul's the naive honest guy out of the bunch, and when the shit hits the fan he's going to take the fall, whenever he has by far the most to lose.

You young kids are fucking dumb with your "free markets solve all" idiocy.

No WM is right. Old Guard Libertarians are crazy racists here too.

It's the younger generation that will save the movement.

You guys aren't saving shit, your buying the free market zealotry which will ruin our nation. Free people can't compete with slaves without becoming slaves. Protectionism has a place.

Back