Jesse Watters: Trump Should Run A "Chick-Fil-A Campaign"

ziggy

Verified User
FOX News host Jesse Watters on Wednesday's edition of 'The Five' reacted to the reception former President Donald Trump received at a Chick-fil-A in Atlanta today. Watters said the former president should run a campaign where he visits popular public places and is seen being swarmed by people.

JESSE WATTERS: They keep saying he's going to end democracy and I hang around with a lot of liberals, my family are liberals, even my mother doesn't think he is going end democracy.

This talking point only exists on MSNBC. No one even comes up to Johnny on the streets and says Trump is a dictator and will end democracy. I've never heard this anywhere except on cable news. It's not sinking in.

If anybody is a threat to democracy, we can play that game, it's Joe Biden. His buddies at the CIA and FBI interfered in the last election. They're still blocking investigations into the Biden crimes. I don't like playing that game. I don't think that game is effective. I agree with Dana, this is about the economy, stupid.

The Chick-fil-A event. This was an event to behold. Now everything you have heard about Donald Trump in the press, he is like this dangerous racist. He waltzes in there, orders food, and about a dozen African-American women flocked to him and take selfies. African-American women, the most loyal voting bloc in the Democratic party. He has them giggling. He has them lining up, she says mom, I'm famous now. All love in the Chick-fil-A. Now if he can just do this, I would run the Chick-fil-A campaign.

DANA PERINO: That's a great idea.

WATTERS: I would just go to as many restaurants, grocery stores, malls as I could, and just have regular Americans swarm him, embrace him, and love him. And that is what is going to win him the election.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ple_embrace_him_in_malls_and_restaurants.html

Mar-a-Lago is worth $18 million we are told...these fucks are not willing to even pretend to be honest.

Buckle Up....this is going to hurt like a son of a bitch.

And DO NOT! forget that you were warned.

Who wants to watch an idiot like Trump eat like a pig?

Trump-in-Hotdog-Eating-Contest-midjourney-prompt.jpg

FOX News host Jesse Watters on Wednesday's edition of 'The Five' reacted to the reception former President Donald Trump received at a Chick-fil-A in Atlanta today. Watters said the former president should run a campaign where he visits popular public places and is seen being swarmed by people.

JESSE WATTERS: They keep saying he's going to end democracy and I hang around with a lot of liberals, my family are liberals, even my mother doesn't think he is going end democracy.

This talking point only exists on MSNBC. No one even comes up to Johnny on the streets and says Trump is a dictator and will end democracy. I've never heard this anywhere except on cable news. It's not sinking in.

If anybody is a threat to democracy, we can play that game, it's Joe Biden. His buddies at the CIA and FBI interfered in the last election. They're still blocking investigations into the Biden crimes. I don't like playing that game. I don't think that game is effective. I agree with Dana, this is about the economy, stupid.

The Chick-fil-A event. This was an event to behold. Now everything you have heard about Donald Trump in the press, he is like this dangerous racist. He waltzes in there, orders food, and about a dozen African-American women flocked to him and take selfies. African-American women, the most loyal voting bloc in the Democratic party. He has them giggling. He has them lining up, she says mom, I'm famous now. All love in the Chick-fil-A. Now if he can just do this, I would run the Chick-fil-A campaign.

DANA PERINO: That's a great idea.

WATTERS: I would just go to as many restaurants, grocery stores, malls as I could, and just have regular Americans swarm him, embrace him, and love him. And that is what is going to win him the election.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ple_embrace_him_in_malls_and_restaurants.html

Does that idiot believe Trump can go out in public and get crowds? No, they have to be carefully controlled in red areas and inside an arena. If he tried to do what Watters is suggesting, riots would break out.

Bozo the Clown would draw a crowd at a Chick-fil-A, maybe Jessie thinks Bozo should be President

To funny, used to be Fox promoted big rallies as a sign people loved Trump, now it’s a crowd at a fast food restaurant

Bozo the Clown would draw a crowd at a Chick-fil-A, maybe Jessie thinks Bozo should be President

To funny, used to be Fox promoted big rallies as a sign people loved Trump, now it’s a crowd at a fast food restaurant

Trump can't even get enough people to show up to fill a Chick-fil-A.

Who wants to watch an idiot like Trump eat like a pig?

Trump-in-Hotdog-Eating-Contest-midjourney-prompt.jpg

trump eating like a pig will not win him the election.

If trump keeps going out in public, sooner or later, he will run into someone who will ask the hard questions of him. trump does not do well with hard questions.

Back