Jesse Watters: Trump Should Run A "Chick-Fil-A Campaign"

FOX News host Jesse Watters on Wednesday's edition of 'The Five' reacted to the reception former President Donald Trump received at a Chick-fil-A in Atlanta today. Watters said the former president should run a campaign where he visits popular public places and is seen being swarmed by people.

JESSE WATTERS: They keep saying he's going to end democracy and I hang around with a lot of liberals, my family are liberals, even my mother doesn't think he is going end democracy.

This talking point only exists on MSNBC. No one even comes up to Johnny on the streets and says Trump is a dictator and will end democracy. I've never heard this anywhere except on cable news. It's not sinking in.

If anybody is a threat to democracy, we can play that game, it's Joe Biden. His buddies at the CIA and FBI interfered in the last election. They're still blocking investigations into the Biden crimes. I don't like playing that game. I don't think that game is effective. I agree with Dana, this is about the economy, stupid.

The Chick-fil-A event. This was an event to behold. Now everything you have heard about Donald Trump in the press, he is like this dangerous racist. He waltzes in there, orders food, and about a dozen African-American women flocked to him and take selfies. African-American women, the most loyal voting bloc in the Democratic party. He has them giggling. He has them lining up, she says mom, I'm famous now. All love in the Chick-fil-A. Now if he can just do this, I would run the Chick-fil-A campaign.

DANA PERINO: That's a great idea.

WATTERS: I would just go to as many restaurants, grocery stores, malls as I could, and just have regular Americans swarm him, embrace him, and love him. And that is what is going to win him the election.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ple_embrace_him_in_malls_and_restaurants.html

It looks like Trump can run a Chick-Fil-A campaign as long as he let's people know in advance that he is going there so the few black supporters that work for Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens can show up and pretend they just happened to be there.

Trump's viral hug at the Chick-Fil-A was with a MAGA operative.

A video of a Trump supporter who hugged the presumptive Republican nominee and shouted out support during a visit to an Atlanta Chick-fil-A turned out to be a Republican operative according to social media posts reviewed by MeidasTouch.

During the interview, Montgomery admitted to visiting the location with her students knowing that Trump would be there.

FOX News host Jesse Watters on Wednesday's edition of 'The Five' reacted to the reception former President Donald Trump received at a Chick-fil-A in Atlanta today. Watters said the former president should run a campaign where he visits popular public places and is seen being swarmed by people.

JESSE WATTERS: They keep saying he's going to end democracy and I hang around with a lot of liberals, my family are liberals, even my mother doesn't think he is going end democracy.

This talking point only exists on MSNBC. No one even comes up to Johnny on the streets and says Trump is a dictator and will end democracy. I've never heard this anywhere except on cable news. It's not sinking in.

If anybody is a threat to democracy, we can play that game, it's Joe Biden. His buddies at the CIA and FBI interfered in the last election. They're still blocking investigations into the Biden crimes. I don't like playing that game. I don't think that game is effective. I agree with Dana, this is about the economy, stupid.

The Chick-fil-A event. This was an event to behold. Now everything you have heard about Donald Trump in the press, he is like this dangerous racist. He waltzes in there, orders food, and about a dozen African-American women flocked to him and take selfies. African-American women, the most loyal voting bloc in the Democratic party. He has them giggling. He has them lining up, she says mom, I'm famous now. All love in the Chick-fil-A. Now if he can just do this, I would run the Chick-fil-A campaign.

DANA PERINO: That's a great idea.

WATTERS: I would just go to as many restaurants, grocery stores, malls as I could, and just have regular Americans swarm him, embrace him, and love him. And that is what is going to win him the election.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ple_embrace_him_in_malls_and_restaurants.html

Great idea to use his charisma...

Trump is quite stupid, but his people know how to put the right people in a restaurant. This is a set up photo op.

Back