Jim Jordan Makes a Clean Break From Reality in Rambling Rant

Eventually, the GOP will recognize that they have a party inside their party that owes no allegiance to them at all. They respect the GOP as much as they do the Dems and the rules, near zero. We have a 3 party system now. One of them just needs to pick a name and formally leave the GOP. The Insurrectionist Party seems suitable.

Last edited:
Eventually, the GOP will recognize that they have a party inside their party that owes no allegiance to them at all. They respect the GOP as much as they do the Dems and the rules, near zero. We have a 3 party system now. One of them just needs to pick a name and formally leave the GOP. The Insurrectionist Party seems suitable.

And over here on the left, we've got the proggies who, though they haven't YET gone as far off the deep end as the MAGAnuts, look to be heading down the same general road to extremism.

Maybe we'll end up with a four party system.

Republicans have lost their link with reality.

Meanwhile, some Democrats believe that there are over 100 different genders, that black people should be handed checks for millions of dollars because several generations ago, one of their ancestors was a slave, that high school kids working after school at McDonalds should make $15 an hour, etc, etc.

Speaking of losing links with reality... :rolleyes:

And over here on the left, we've got the proggies who, though they haven't YET gone as far off the deep end as the MAGAnuts, look to be heading down the same general road to extremism.

maybe you'll choke on a bag of dicks.

:truestory:

yes.

it's the libertarian globalist romney cheney cocksmokers.

Rightys being rightys. The Dems are functioning as a party. Maybe you can be honest? No, you cannot.

Republicans have lost their link with reality.

I would argue most republi'cans' are just craven and power hungry and that is the reason they play the game of election denial to simply cling to power. And most republi'cans' admit that off the record.

I would argue Jordan is not amongst them and is a true believer, similar to Marjorie Greene, with a similar intellect. And most republi'cans' admit that of him, off the record.

Jordan is a zealot and conspiracy believer and dumb, thus much more dangerous.

I would argue most republi'cans' are just craven and power hungry and that is the reason they play the game of election denial to simply cling to power. And most republi'cans' admit that off the record.

I would argue Jordan is not amongst them and is a true believer, similar to Marjorie Greene, with a similar intellect. And most republi'cans' admit that of him, off the record.

Jordan is a zealot and conspiracy believer and dumb, thus much more dangerous.

you're projecting again, change agent luciferian.

power is all that matters to satan and his minions like you.

decent people have other priorities.

it's a matter of good and evil.

:nolovejesus:
:truestory:

Rightys being rightys. The Dems are functioning as a party. Maybe you can be honest? No, you cannot.

Hmmmmmm...... lessee here......

1) I'm a lifelong registered Democrat, on the left, IOW.

2) You are also on the left and I assume, a Democrat as well.

3) I am willing to criticize my party and my side on issues I feel they deserve criticism for.

4) You are only willing to criticize your opponents, aka the Republicans and the right, which implies you feel your side is above criticism.

5) Yet you tell me I'm the one who can't be honest.

Maybe you can be honest?

No, you can't.

For about ten minutes, the continuously-imperiled House speaker nominee offered his thoughts to reporters in a bizarre speech that name checked the Wright brothers, ironically emphasized the need for unity, and even managed to sprinkle in some conspiracy-mongering about the validity of the 2020 presidential election.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jim-jordan-makes-clean-break-151600462.html

Did you hear about all the doxxing and harassing of Repub reps and their wives for the Reps not going along with Gym's nomination? Fucking maga maniacs have all lost their minds.

Hmmmmmm...... lessee here......

1) I'm a lifelong registered Democrat, on the left, IOW.

2) You are also on the left and I assume, a Democrat as well.

3) I am willing to criticize my party and my side on issues I feel they deserve criticism for.

4) You are only willing to criticize your opponents, aka the Republicans and the right, which implies you feel your side is above criticism.

5) Yet you tell me I'm the one who can't be honest.

Maybe you can be honest?

No, you can't.

The Democrats are a political party like we normally have had. They have made mistakes. However, they never backed overthrowing the government and destroying the American experiment. The Reds are the party of the big lie and are backing a wannabe dictator.
Your claim of being a Dem is rejected. If you think the Dems are like the Reds, you are simply wrong. When the Dems held the house we had a speaker and working congress.

The Democrats are a political party like we normally have had. They have made mistakes. However, they never backed overthrowing the government and destroying the American experiment. The Reds are the party of the big lie and are backing a wannabe dictator.
Your claim of being a Dem is rejected. If you think the Dems are like the Reds, you are simply wrong. When the Dems held the house we had a speaker and working congress.

Show me where in the following two quotes I claimed or implied anything close to that ^^^^....

Meanwhile, some Democrats believe that there are over 100 different genders, that black people should be handed checks for millions of dollars because several generations ago, one of their ancestors was a slave, that high school kids working after school at McDonalds should make $15 an hour, etc, etc.

Speaking of losing links with reality... :rolleyes:

If all you can do is deflect, change the subject and move the goalposts, then your claim of being a Democrat is rejected.

Actually, that's not exactly true.

It would have been rejected about ten years or so ago, back before the Democrats were co-opted by the far left loonies and became just like the GOP.

Nowadays, the kind of disingenuousness you spout that used to be a hallmark of the right, is all too common amongst Democrats like yourself who aren't much better than the Trumpers you try to claim you're so much better than.

Did you hear about all the doxxing and harassing of Repub reps and their wives for the Reps not going along with Gym's nomination? Fucking maga maniacs have all lost their minds.

I hadn't heard about this so looked it up. You are right. The Reichwingers don't even pretend not to be fascists anymore, do they?

Republicans who voted against Jordan for speaker say they've been threatened, harassed
One member said she received a "credible death threat" as a result of her vote.

Several House Republicans who have voted against Rep. Jim Jordan for speaker are seething after threats have been made against them, their offices or even their spouses -- including one that a lawmaker called a "credible death threat."

The chaotic battle for the speakership presses on after Republicans twice rejected Jordan -- a conservative firebrand and favorite of former President Donald Trump -- most recently with 22 members of his party voting against him.

Several in the GOP are opposed to Jordan as speaker -- and say they have been threatened or harassed as a result of the pressure campaign Jordan's allies have waged across conservative media.

I hadn't heard about this so looked it up. You are right. The Reichwingers don't even pretend not to be fascists anymore, do they?

Republicans who voted against Jordan for speaker say they've been threatened, harassed

They are learning the last line in this is....

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u2.jpg

Then they came for the rest of us Republi'cans' calling us RINO's
and there was no one left to speak for me.

There are a lot of republi'can' politicians and their voters who think this Trump fascist wave will ONLY go after their perceived enemies and only punish THOSE people. They are quickly learning, THEY are also in the cross hairs. That fascists movements eat their own, as soon as they have crushed the OTHERS.

They are learning the last line in this is....

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u2.jpg

Then they came for the rest of us Republi'cans' calling us RINO's
and there was no one left to speak for me.

There are a lot of republi'can' politicians and their voters who think this Trump fascist wave will ONLY go after their perceived enemies and only punish THOSE people. They are quickly learning, THEY are also in the cross hairs. That fascists movements eat their own, as soon as they have crushed the OTHERS.

All they need to do to prove this wrong is look at all the people -- dozens and dozens -- who #TRE45ON used to associate with and even call friends, who are now mocked and scorned and hated by him.

Back