Jim Jordan Makes a Clean Break From Reality in Rambling Rant

Meanwhile, some Democrats believe that there are over 100 different genders, that black people should be handed checks for millions of dollars because several generations ago, one of their ancestors was a slave, that high school kids working after school at McDonalds should make $15 an hour, etc, etc.

Speaking of losing links with reality... :rolleyes:

Yeah, there are those, no doubt. In many ways, the party has gone too far left for me.

But that kind of insanity is not the norm in the Dem party. A small minority. At best.

Yet, 30 some percent of Republicans still buy the Big Lie.

Yeah, there are those, no doubt. In many ways, the party has gone too far left for me.

But that kind of insanity is not the norm in the Dem party. A small minority. At best.

Agreed.

His post was a joke. That is absolutely not the platform for the Democrats.
Does the Repub party accept blame for its White Power people and its bigots? They are responsible for Daffy Donald though.

His post was a joke. That is absolutely not the platform for the Democrats.
Does the Repub party accept blame for its White Power people and its bigots? They ar responsible for Daffy Donald though.

Look, there are fruitcakes on the left as well. Some have taken issues such as reparations, gender issues, entitlements, and so on, too far.

My point is that those are the outliers. That is in comparison to the Republicans of today, where lies, deceit, revenge, conspiracy are becoming the norm.

Back