Jobless claims post sharp decline

Say you have $100 and spend $20 on energy. Well say then you have $130 and spend $30 on energy. That person has increased energy costs but still has more to spend on everything else. That is pretty simple.

Cawacko: :bleh:

Say you have $100 and spend $20 on energy. Well say then you have $130 and spend $30 on energy. That person has increased energy costs but still has more to spend on everything else. That is pretty simple.

But what are average wages doing ?
Food has gone up how much ?
imported goods cost more.

Nero complex.

But what are average wages doing ?
Food has gone up how much ?
imported goods cost more.

Nero complex.

I have no idea what a nero complex is. How is that related to the fact that we were suppose to assume someone in your example had a flat income stream? We are suppose to know your variables? Is nero complex some mba econ term? If so you got me pal.

Didn't Nero fiddle while Rome burned or so the story goes.

The difference between you and I is that I care about how others do.

Didn't Nero fiddle while Rome burned or so the story goes.

The difference between you and I is that I care about how others do.

I will have to look it up then.

And you come to your conclusion because I don't support liberal economic policies? See I do care about others which is why I support the policies I do.

I will have to look it up then.

And you come to your conclusion because I don't support liberal economic policies? See I do care about others which is why I support the policies I do.

Well you I am doing great so no one is hurting is an attitude I cannot abide in myself.

Well you I am doing great so no one is hurting is an attitude I cannot abide in myself.

Actually I don't make that much money at all. And for where I live I make very little. You probably make from as low as 2X to 10X more than me. So while I really appreciate your "compassion" for people like me I don't need your pity or your economic policies.

usged/moron couldn't pass a high school civics class.
Rome is burning, Jesus your dying maybe the overwhelming majority of americans are obese and not ready to stop driving. LOFL

Back