Joe Biden betrays Israel

Uncensored2008

Contributor
Hamas Joe, the pResident of the USA - betrayed Israel on Monday by supporting the UN demand for a ceasefire when Hamas still holds hundreds of hostages. Once again proving he is owned by Iran.

Posting screen shot because twitter doesn't work here.
8khlkc.jpg

Guano is fine with this though - party is his only loyalty.

Hamas Joe, the pResident of the USA - betrayed Israel on Monday by supporting the UN demand for a ceasefire when Hamas still holds hundreds of hostages. Once again proving he is owned by Iran.

8khlkc.jpg

Thank god. The US should not give money and weapons to Israel.

The problem with Israel, is they have a DICK TATOR running their country- like we had from 2016-2020.

BOMBS-AWAY Satan-YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Who completely ignored intelligence warnings and let his country be attacked- Deliberately to justify his retaliatory SCORCHED EARTH and Genocide policies of clearing out the Gaza strip! He is just as much to blame for the Hamas attack- as Hamas!

What an asshole- no different than Donald Trump and POOTY BOY!!

DO not expect anything to change under his watch.

Even those of us on the left who disagree with pandering to jihadists Muslims have other issues to think about beyond the Middle East hostilities.

The problem with Israel, is they have a DICK TATOR running their country- like we had from 2016-2020.

BOMBS-AWAY Satan-YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Who completely ignored intelligence warnings and let his country be attacked- Deliberately to justify his retaliatory SCORCHED EARTH and Genocide policies of clearing out the Gaza strip! He is just as much to blame for the Hamas attack- as Hamas!

What an asshole- no different than Donald Trump and POOTY BOY!!

DO not expect anything to change under his watch.

You're only supposed to take ONE stupid pill before breakfast - not the whole fucking bottle.

So democrats are 100% terrorist supporters?

As I've said for years, any Jew who votes for or in ANY way supports the democrats is as bad a Jew who would support Adolf Hitler.

Even those of us on the left who disagree with pandering to jihadists Muslims have other issues to think about beyond the Middle East hostilities.

In other words, you aren't comfortable with the pro-terrorist position of your party, but you're afraid to speak up because you'll be cancelled by your fellow democrats if you don't go along with their pro-Hamas, pro-Iran agenda.

In other words, you aren't comfortable with the pro-terrorist position of your party, but you're afraid to speak up because you'll be cancelled by your fellow democrats if you don't go along with their pro-Hamas, pro-Iran agenda.
What, exactly, about Israel and their genocide of lawful noncombatants is the US supposed to support?

8khlkc.jpg

There's bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" while HA MAS ! still has American hostages in that Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 tradition.....

My grapevine is pretty united that the children of Washington will not end this genocide in GAZA, they are going to let it continue to further grind into dust Americas reputation.

Buckle Up.

My grapevine is pretty united that the children of Washington will not end this genocide in GAZA, they are going to let it continue to further grind into dust Americas reputation.

Buckle Up.

There is no genocide.

Hamas can end the war today - free the fucking hostages.

Funny that not a single Hamas promoter on this board demands that the terrorists free the hostages. Not one - Not Ibda, not Nomad, not the CCP troll.

You were channeling Hitler with your Jew hatred.

Yeah, you 'tards think you're so sick with your phony "jew-hatred" bullshit.

Show me where I've ever made a negative comment about Jews.

Hint: Saying "Fuck Israel" does not translate to a condemnation of Jews.

Israel and Jews though closely related are not one and the same.

Jews are people.

Israel is a country with a government.

Sad that you need to have that explained to you.

What did I say in favor of that scumbag Putin?

You kiss Trump's ass.

Same as kissing Putin's ass.

And when you kiss Putin's ass, you can't help but kiss Trump on the lips.

There is no genocide.

Hamas can end the war today - free the fucking hostages.

Funny that not a single Hamas promoter on this board demands that the terrorists free the hostages. Not one - Not Ibda, not Nomad, not the CCP troll.

First of all, I am not a "Hamas promoter", assface.

Second of all, Netanyahu is going to get those hostages killed if he keeps up the way he's going.

Apparently he is not familiar with the age old truism: "You cannot kill an ideology".

You can kill as many of its followers and adherents that you can, but all you'll do in the end is create more.

And besides, what good would it do for anyone on this board to "demand" anything out of Hamas?

Do they now take orders from us?

Quit being an idiot.

If that's possible.

Back